FS: riding glasses, 3 pairs (2 with interchangeable lenses)

amedias

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Due to the ongoing battle to try and find some glasses that fit my face properly I'm amassing a number of pairs of glasses that I've never used so it's time to get rid of them...

1. XLC Cape Verde Riding glasses, blue frames, comes with 3 pairs of lenses, dark, clear and yellow, strap and cord, in original box,

£12 posted (bought for £19.99 and never used other than to look in the mirror!) <-- SOLD

2. Unknown brand? clear lenses, black frames, yellow rubber bits on the arms, also never used...

£5 posted <-- SOLD

3. DX Jawbone style glasses... from what I can tell these are basically a replica of the actual Oakley Jawbone frames (verified by my friends actual genuine Jawbone lenses fitting perfectly), they even say 'Jawbone' on them and have the 'made in USA' bit, but with cheaper lenses and the finish is not quite up to Oakley standards if you look close, but still better than some other riding glasses I've come across.

Comes with bag, spare nose pieces, red/ornage mirror finished dark lenses, standard dark lenses, and yellow lenses, black frames with read rubbery bits.

£15 posted, again, never used, nothing wrong with them they simply dont fit my stupid nose! <-- SOLD

Attachments

• jawbone.jpg
    jawbone.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 258
  • unknown.jpg
    unknown.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 258
  • XLC.jpg
    XLC.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 258
Re: FS: riding glasses, 3 pairs (2 with interchangeable lens

Dibs on the pawbones. Pm me your pp address. Rick

Re: FS: riding glasses, 3 pairs (2 with interchangeable lens

I'm sorry, they've literally just been paid for by someone else, I had the post open to edit when I got the email to say you had posted!

Latest posts

Back