Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:16 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules

**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:21 pm 
Old School Hero

Right,
I recently bought a bike for its wheelset and other spares for my wifes and other builds. So i have some left over bits for sale. Payment by Paypal please.

1) Hope C2 Brakes - Front and rear with braded hoses. Not sure if they work or not so i will sell as spares or repair. £55 posted SOLD
2) Planet X QR Skewers - In black, nice and light couple of light marks £12 Posted Now £10 SOLD
3)FSA RPM Crank - 170mm arms, square taper compatible. some light heel rub and a few scratches nice looking light crank £20 Posted NOw £17 SOLD
3)FSA PIg headset. Standard 1 1/8 fitment. Not sure if its all there but looks to be to me so I will sell as spares. £7.50 posted SOLD
4) GT Flat pedals, Black, loads of wear need greasing £12 posted Now £8 SOLD
5) Alloy Bash Guard (same colour as RPM Crank above) £10 Posted Now £7 SOLD
6) Shimano/SRAM 8 speed Cassette, 8 speed Shimano shifter - Cassette and shifter look to be very good condition £20 Posted Now £12 inc matching chain SOLD
7) On-One riser Bars in white. Used for 3 rides too much rise for me couple of marks from claps but other than that mint, never crashed. Look super sexy and very cheap think they are 5deg up 8 deg back sweep 40mm rise 685 wide (dont quote me) Oversize stem clamp 31.8 £10 Now £8 SOLD
8 )On One Flat Bars in white 600mm wide. No real Marks fitted but not used Again oversized clamp 31.8 £10 Now £8 SOLD
Bontrager Earl 50mm Stem, In off white 31.8 clamp and 1 1/8 steerer In great condition, bought for my wifes bike but stack hight to high for her steerer cant remember what i paid for it so lets say £12 posted? SOLD

Lapierre Rear Shock, came off my 2012 X-Control 165x38mm ? Done probably 6 rides in total no marks whatsoever bushes installed ready to go. I upgraded and its sat in the box for a while. Again hard to value £55 posted? Be xcellent upgrade over some older XC coil units. NOW £49
pics:

Set of Syncros DPS32h Rims finished in white. They were laced on to hope XC hubs previously, i have now had these hubs built onto some new ZTR Olympic light weight rims so if anyone wants these to build up they are welcome Postage will be more than i am asking for them so would prefer buyer to collect (Gloucestershire but travel to Bristol and Birmingham with work). They got a great review on Bikeradar http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/ ... -rim-10692

They are used but spun true and have plenty of scratches and some decals chiped, i have tried to photograph them as best possible. £20 collected for both you can even have the old stainless spokes and nipple if you want them NOW £15
Loads More pics available

34.9 Seat Post Clamp in silver/alloy. Couple of marks on it, but looks nice. Cheap as chips £5

160mm Rotor used but straight and cheap unsure of brand, been sitting in my spares box for AGES. £7.50 posted Now £6

2xGranny rings standard 4 hole fitment (think 140 but can check) one black one silver both had hardly any use £5 each Now £3.50

Fulcrum Red Metal 10 Wheels:
fitted with Stans Notubes tape and tubeless valves (can be run with standard innertubes) They have only done about 5 or 6 rides from new. I have not used them for a while and am having a clear out as i need some space whilst i have a new shed built. So they are up for grabs. The only mark i can see is a slight scuff of the graphics, but its only on the clear cover of the sticker so you cant really see anything. As mentioned before they have had a stans tubeless conversion and therefore you just need to add sealant to your tyres or you can remove the valves and run with inner tubes. They also come with a set of Fulcrum skewers so they are ready to rock! Looking for £80

Will look at a deal if more than one item bought

Last edited by Ruscoe on Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:07 pm, edited 12 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:36 pm 
Old School Hero

Any offers? I will chuck in a set of 160mm rotors if it helps? I need this stuff gone really so will listen to any offer.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:53 pm 
Old School Hero

More stuff added folks, i need the money to build a new wheelset for me best bike.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:21 pm 
Old School Hero

Right then i am told the brakes are Hope C2's. Which means after research i have droped the price by £20 to £55 posted.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:00 pm 
Retro Guru

Note on the hope brakes if there marked with an "0" they would be 02 brakes not c2

One is an open system=02
One is a closed system=c2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:45 pm 
Retro Guru

Hi,
Those xc/syncros wheels look ace. Quite a bit out of my price range this month but they still keep looking at me with those puppy dog eyes..

Good luck with the sale type bump.

James.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:29 pm 
Retro Guru

PM on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:56 pm 
Old School Hero

Brakes Sold
Wheels Withdrawn from sale

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:09 am 
Old School Hero

Prices reduced bump:
Planet x skewers £10 posted
Cranks £17 posted
Pedals £10 posted
Bash guard £8 posted
Cassette, shifter, rear mech and matching chain £17.50 posted
Lapierre shock £49 posted

Also I have two sets of On-One bars finshed in white one wide high rise set one narrower flat bars each set used only once. Bought whilst I was trying to get my bike fit correct. Will post pics later each set £10 posted or both sets for £15

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:50 am 
Retro Guru

I'll take these please '
2) Planet X QR Skewers - In black, nice and light couple of light marks £12 Posted Now £10'

Thanks Nathan