EVEN More Added For sale 12th April LOOK

Ruscoe

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Right,
I recently bought a bike for its wheelset and other spares for my wifes and other builds. So i have some left over bits for sale. Payment by Paypal please.

1) Hope C2 Brakes - Front and rear with braded hoses. Not sure if they work or not so i will sell as spares or repair. £55 posted SOLD
2) Planet X QR Skewers - In black, nice and light couple of light marks £12 Posted Now £10 SOLD
3)FSA RPM Crank - 170mm arms, square taper compatible. some light heel rub and a few scratches nice looking light crank £20 Posted NOw £17 SOLD
3)FSA PIg headset. Standard 1 1/8 fitment. Not sure if its all there but looks to be to me so I will sell as spares. £7.50 posted SOLD
4) GT Flat pedals, Black, loads of wear need greasing £12 posted Now £8 SOLD
5) Alloy Bash Guard (same colour as RPM Crank above) £10 Posted Now £7 SOLD
6) Shimano/SRAM 8 speed Cassette, 8 speed Shimano shifter - Cassette and shifter look to be very good condition £20 Posted Now £12 inc matching chain SOLD
7) On-One riser Bars in white. Used for 3 rides too much rise for me couple of marks from claps but other than that mint, never crashed. Look super sexy and very cheap think they are 5deg up 8 deg back sweep 40mm rise 685 wide (dont quote me) Oversize stem clamp 31.8 £10 Now £8 SOLD
8 )On One Flat Bars in white 600mm wide. No real Marks fitted but not used Again oversized clamp 31.8 £10 Now £8 SOLD
Bontrager Earl 50mm Stem, In off white 31.8 clamp and 1 1/8 steerer In great condition, bought for my wifes bike but stack hight to high for her steerer cant remember what i paid for it so lets say £12 posted? SOLD

Lapierre Rear Shock, came off my 2012 X-Control 165x38mm ? Done probably 6 rides in total no marks whatsoever bushes installed ready to go. I upgraded and its sat in the box for a while. Again hard to value £55 posted? Be xcellent upgrade over some older XC coil units. NOW £49
pics:
p4pb9400503.jpg

p4pb9400504.jpg

Set of Syncros DPS32h Rims finished in white. They were laced on to hope XC hubs previously, i have now had these hubs built onto some new ZTR Olympic light weight rims so if anyone wants these to build up they are welcome Postage will be more than i am asking for them so would prefer buyer to collect (Gloucestershire but travel to Bristol and Birmingham with work). They got a great review on Bikeradar http://www.bikeradar.com/gear/category/ ... -rim-10692

They are used but spun true and have plenty of scratches and some decals chiped, i have tried to photograph them as best possible. £20 collected for both you can even have the old stainless spokes and nipple if you want them NOW £15
8643547624_dbbc5c0ff9.jpg

8642449325_f5f9a4f8b0_z.jpg

8643548538_f1d4d370ce.jpg

8643550024_6b19e6e106.jpg

Loads More pics available

34.9 Seat Post Clamp in silver/alloy. Couple of marks on it, but looks nice. Cheap as chips £5
8642448221_c79e92fcd1_z.jpg

8642448519_1cf15d38e0.jpg

160mm Rotor used but straight and cheap unsure of brand, been sitting in my spares box for AGES. £7.50 posted Now £6
8643547228_a1e4dcd9e5.jpg

2xGranny rings standard 4 hole fitment (think 140 but can check) one black one silver both had hardly any use £5 each Now £3.50
8642447913_c5af8f5041.jpg

Fulcrum Red Metal 10 Wheels:
fitted with Stans Notubes tape and tubeless valves (can be run with standard innertubes) They have only done about 5 or 6 rides from new. I have not used them for a while and am having a clear out as i need some space whilst i have a new shed built. So they are up for grabs. The only mark i can see is a slight scuff of the graphics, but its only on the clear cover of the sticker so you cant really see anything. As mentioned before they have had a stans tubeless conversion and therefore you just need to add sealant to your tyres or you can remove the valves and run with inner tubes. They also come with a set of Fulcrum skewers so they are ready to rock! Looking for £80
p4pb9466952.jpg

p4pb9466950.jpg

p4pb9466956.jpg

p4pb9466960.jpg

Will look at a deal if more than one item bought

Re: Hope Breaks, pedals, Crank, cassette, shifter others

Any offers? I will chuck in a set of 160mm rotors if it helps? I need this stuff gone really so will listen to any offer.

Re: Wheels, Brakes, Shock, Loads of other stuff More added

More stuff added folks, i need the money to build a new wheelset for me best bike.

Re: Wheels, Brakes, Shock, Loads of other stuff +MORE REDUCE

Right then i am told the brakes are Hope C2's. Which means after research i have droped the price by £20 to £55 posted.

Note on the hope brakes if there marked with an "0" they would be 02 brakes not c2

One is an open system=02
One is a closed system=c2

Hi,
Those xc/syncros wheels look ace. Quite a bit out of my price range this month but they still keep looking at me with those puppy dog eyes..

Good luck with the sale type bump.

James.

Prices reduced bump:
Planet x skewers £10 posted
Cranks £17 posted
Pedals £10 posted
Bash guard £8 posted
Cassette, shifter, rear mech and matching chain £17.50 posted
Lapierre shock £49 posted

Also I have two sets of On-One bars finshed in white one wide high rise set one narrower flat bars each set used only once. Bought whilst I was trying to get my bike fit correct. Will post pics later each set £10 posted or both sets for £15

Re: Loads of stuff, more added 9/4/13 prices reduced further

I'll take these please '
2) Planet X QR Skewers - In black, nice and light couple of light marks £12 Posted Now £10'

Thanks Nathan

Latest posts

Back