Karma King
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View
I'm selling my Marzocchi Z3 as they're too much travel for my M-Trax

They have 80mm travel
175 mm Steerer

Polished, and in very nice condition.

Working perfectly, and they were TF Tuned so are very nice!

I only rode them TWICE - steerer cut to 175mm with star nut fitted

This is what the previous owner said about them;

I bought these year 2000 Marzocchis for a retro Zaskar build over 2 years ago for £100.00 I painted the upper bridge carefully in silver/chrome and polished the lowers. They were also TF tuned for £80.00. I then rode them approx. 10 times before hanging up. I think they are 80mm travel but measuring the stansions they could be 100mm. The stansions are lovely and they go up and down really well for an older set of forks. They looked great on my polished zaskar frame! The lawyer tabs on the bottom although well worn as expected never caused me a problem as there is still a lip to grip on. Happy bidding!

Length from top of crown next to the adjuster to the quick release lugs at the bottom = 440mm Length of exposed stantion (gold bit) from bottom of crown to seal = 110mm (this leads me to believe that they are 80mm as I would be surprised if there was just 10mm clean. I know for a fact that when I rode them I did not get travel almost to the top of the stantion) I hope this helps Cheers

I'm looking for £50 (exc Postage)

Original ebay listing (I paid £89 for them): http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160964784149? ... 1497.l2649

Paypal Gift please, posted within 2 working days, and as a bonus any potential buyer can choose ANYTHING from my Sale thread too (for Karma);

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=247507

photo_copy_2.jpg

photo_copy_9.jpg

photo_copy_17.jpg

photo.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: Marzocchi Z3 80mm Travel,TF Tuned,lovely polished+Karma

I could be interested in these, depending on whether or not I win a set of Pace RC40s on fleabay tonight or not! :D

That's not a pathetic attempt at dibbing them, by the way ;)

Dibbed and ill post em to UK for £55 too if you decide upon

Dibbed and ill post em to UK for £55 too if you decide upon

I'll let you know for sure one way or the other by the end of the day.

Sorry for not getting back to you last night :oops:

I won the set of RC40s on eBay, so I'll have to pass on these.

Cheers
Mark

bump

Back