XT M737/739/740 groupset split *REDUCTIONS* + KARMA!!!!!!!

twain

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
All in good to excellent condition. a great groupset thats still running good :)
i'm sad about this, but needs must!
all prices are UK posted signed for.
PP gift or add 4% for PP goods fee

The groupset was on my previous commuter so has done only gentle rides - all this kit was cleaned and oiled up after being stripped from my FSR.

UN53 bottom bracket, buttery smooth (73mm, 110mm axle - without crank bolts) £5

IMG_0064_zpsb96a567f.jpg

IMG_0065_zps7cfdb030.jpg

***I AM NOW OFFERING THE SPARES AS KARMA***

lots of little spares[/b] (like the hard to find gear indicator unit plus all the gubbins and some screws, plastic covers etc...)

IMG_0040_zpsf4f010bb.jpg

1 x gear indicator window screw = GONE
2 x cable cover screws = GONE

XT M739 front mechs (i have 2) - 34.9 band, bottom pull, same condition as my other one really: £15 NOW £12 each

IMG_0026_zpsc798f5da.jpg

IMG_0029_zps7cddb4e3.jpg

IMG_0031_zpsf5e57903.jpg

i think thats all of it....... :cry:
any questions, just ask :)
Also, please allow around 2-3 working days for me to get stuff to the post office (this is after the funds have been recieved) i only get my lunch break to do it and have to bring the stuff to work on my bike :) i do try my best to get it done as soon as i can though!

sold items:
XT M740 shifter set: RH & LH. very very good condition. all click and tick as they should. recently serviced/cleaned and oiled: £40 - NOW £38 shifters only gone to ebay :(
XT M739 cranks - 175mm - one chain ring bolt is not original - otherwise its in very good condition. no heel rub, decals and lacquer all good. tapers and threads perfect. loads of life left in the teeth£65 NOW £60 SOLD
XT M739 brake calipers - Full set (possibly including cartridges and pads) - all working fine, all decals in tact, will clean up nicely - may even have some noodles to throw in with this: £30 SOLD
IG90 8 speed Chain with speed link - some wear/marks from use. Has been cleaned up as it had some surface rust (just powder like from a wet ride) but it does have some pitting. all the links are lovely and smooth though. comes with spare pins and original extra links: £15 reduced to £13 as its not in as good a condition as i thought it was. still a good solid chain - just not as pretty as it used to be! SOLD
XT M737 - 8 Speed cassette: good condition £15 SOLD
XT M737 hubs on Specialized Z-21 rims - 8 speed/9speed hub. No QR (i'm keeping these) - rims are in very good condition, nice flat braking surface (not concave) and recently cleaned up, axles spin freely and smoothly. no bent spokes. the rims may need a bit of truing, but didnt have problems setting my maguras up on them :) £48
XT M739 rear mech with metal jocky wheels - cable adjuster is stiff but i never used it to be honest - good condition, no major scuffs, jockeys have lots of life and run smooth: £18 SOLD
XT M739 brake levers - Black - excellent condition, great brake levers. no wobble/play: £20

Re: XT M739/40 groupset split

Could you PM me some close up of these pls mate...and the assorted gubbins too

cheers

Ant

XT M740 shifter set: RH & LH. very very good condition. all click and tick as they should. recently serviced/cleaned and oiled: £40 shifters only or £50 including lots of little spares (like the hard to find gear indicator unit plus all the gubbins and some screws, plastic covers etc...)

Re: XT M739/40 groupset split

pics uploaded!

i forgot to take pics of the brakes and the bottom bracket, but these can be sent on request :)

edit: i just uploaded the missing pics of the bottom bracket and brake calipers. i haven't got a pic of the front mech (top pull) as i forgot to take this off the bike today :oops: but its in very similar condition to the pictured mechs,

Re: XT M737/739/740 groupset split *HURRY BEFORE ITS ALL EBA

don't make me ebay this stuff.......

Back