All gone, thank you

8690q

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Some more bits I'm not using so time for them to go.

Uk postage only, paypal is fine. 1st class recorded will be extra, please ask if you want this. Prices include postage.

Reply in thread and pm if interested in any parts.

Sold items
Xt m750 9 speed sti and brake levers. Used lots but still nice and clean and working. Missing grommits to bung gear cable holes. £25
Saint 34.9 front mech. Used and grubby but still good and solid. £13
Use alien seatpost with 27.2 shim. Bits of decals missing and a bit of wear to anodising from shim. £22.50
Xtr m965 brake calipers. These were flappy levers but they broke so I was going to swap the levers with some other Shimano ones, I've never got round to it. I'll include the hoses, pads which look knackered and the original flappy lever parts. Missing pad pin safety clips. £27.50
Xt m772 shadow rear mech. Used but nice clean condition £24 Now £20 as I've noticed it has two upper jockey wheels fitted :eek:

Re: Xt, Xtr, Saint and Use

Pretty sure it's 160mm. I used them with centrelock rotors and I still have a spare which says 160mm on.

Dibs on:

Xt m750 9 speed sti and brake levers. Used lots but still nice and clean and working. Missing grommits to bung gear cable holes. £25

8690q":2xemb5rl said:
Pretty sure it's 160mm. I used them with centrelock rotors and I still have a spare which says 160mm on.

Thought it was, but just wanted to check. I'll pass thanks...I want to ditch a pair of M4's that I don't get on with but I need to use the rotors because my hubs are old school Bulbs with 5 bolt rotors.

interested in the 772 Mech, is that the 10speed version? (I know it shouldn't matter, just curious)

edit - Apparently its the 9sp one.

PM incoming

Pm's replied to and dibs noted.

I've knocked a few pounds off of the parts left, I want them gone.

Mindmap3":1izlb3fs said:
8690q":1izlb3fs said:

Thought it was, but just wanted to check. I'll pass thanks...I want to ditch a pair of M4's that I don't get on with but I need to use the rotors because my hubs are old school Bulbs with 5 bolt rotors.

What is the problem?

Back