Rare and gorgeous 29er for sale or swap full sus

naffa

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
This is a very recently built Corratec Superbow Trail.
I am thinking of parting with it due to the fact that part way through the build I was hit by a hit and run driver while riding one of my other bikes. This bike is therefore unridden. Considering the injuries to my neck and upper back are continuing I've decided to sell or at least get a swap/px for a full suspension bike which will probably be more comfortable for me to start riding again when I feel better.
Heres the spec list:
Corratec Superbow 29er specs

17.5” bow frame
Full carbon forks inc crown and steerer (uncut)
Giant xc wheels and hubs, 9mm qr front and rear
Tyres are Bontrager. 2.35 front and 2.1 rear tubeless ready
New Superstar headset in silver.
Hope xc stem 90mm
Berelli carbon bars.
Superstar lock on grips
Shimano deore disc brakes
New Slx shifters, 2/3x10 M770.
2 rides old Sram 39/26 chainset with new shimano spd trail pedals
Slx front mech
New Slx clutch rear mech
New Sram pg 1051 chain
New slx 11-36 cassette
New inner and outer cables
Salsa qr seat collar
Selle Italia xc saddle

I would like £750ono but would also consider swaps along the lines of Giant Anthem etc.

A few pics taken today,
Corratec Superbow for sale or px

Invariably I'm going to get flamed for this so I will choose my words wisely..... Post celebrating how little a build cost you and then posts wanting a fair bit more for the completed build are not in the spirit of things.

To be clear this is not a comment about the price you have it listed for rather the quite blatant swift build and turn around of something that didn't cost a heap to build. You've been quite open about this.

If you think I am being widely unfair just say and I will amend this post.

letmetalktomark":31kp62ni said:
Invariably I'm going to get flamed for this so I will choose my words wisely..... Post celebrating how little a build cost you and then posts wanting a fair bit more for the completed build are not in the spirit of things.

To be clear this is not a comment about the price you have it listed for rather the quite blatant swift build and turn around of something that didn't cost a heap to build. You've been quite open about this.

If you think I am being widely unfair just say and I will amend this post.

No your not being unfair Mark not at all. And you wont get a flaming from me. I was very proud of myself sourcing parts at such reasonable prices and in hindsight I'd have been better off not sharing my finds so publicly. I had no intention to sell her when building her up but needs must and I would be happy to consider fair swaps rather than cash. I have been off work 4 weeks since my hit and run accident and I haven't got a clue when I'll be riding again, but when I can I think a full susser might be a better option for me with my injuries.

http://www.thebikelist.co.uk/giant/yukon-fx-1-2009

2009_Giant_Yukon_FX1%20(640x427).jpg

As Giant Spec, hardly ridden since new in 2009/10
It's in real good nick, no play in pivots etc.
Hardly ridden really.

Now spec includes a few changes.
Mavic 317 rims/Shimano Hubs
Hayes HFX Nine Brakes
Hope Gold Seatpost clamp.
Massi Gold lock on grips.
Syncros seatpost
Panaracer Fire XC tyres, a bit of wear, can throw in a 2nd pair of tyres.
DMR V12 pedals, included if you like or without pedals if you prefer your own.
LX shifters and mechs.

Same as that pic, except seat and post.
Same condition as it's not been ridden since!

Collection/delivery poss too.

Stew I've had a think about it and I'm not ruling it out just still thinking.

Chevvy I'm waiting for pics and details mate.

Thanks Nathan

naffa":2i66a5n9 said:
Stew I've had a think about it and I'm not ruling it out just still thinking.

Chevvy I'm waiting for pics and details mate.

Thanks Nathan
check ya PM matey

Personally I don't see a problem with the OP wanting to sell it for more than he paid for it, so long as the asking price is a fair one. Which I think it is.

Good luck with the sale :)

Back