Rock Shox Sid and some NOS STX shifters.

markwashington

Senior Retro Guru
I've just bought theses forks off here as I was going to put them on my 1999 Explosif, however I've just bought some Bombers which are what it came with, so I'm putting the Sid's back up for sale. They're from about 2002 I think and are in properly stunning condition, the red paint is really bright, the stantions are unmarked and the crown has no blemishes. The only damage is around the bottom of the forks, as per the pictures. The steerer is 218mm and I'm asking £85 posted which is what I paid for them.

The second item is a set of NOS STX 7 speed shifters. I bought these from Chain Reaction in about 2001 and I've never even opened them. They come with gear cables, however one appears to be a bit bent. I'm asking £25 posted.

Last is a NOS STX RC left hand shifter. It comes with gear cable and a little bit of cable outer, I'll also send it in the Shimano box. I'm asking £12.50 posted.

If you're interested, please reply on here, and then pm me. All prices are Paypal gift, or you pay the fees. I can also provide more pictures if requested.

Attachments

• IMAG0321.jpg
    IMAG0321.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 476
  • IMAG0320.jpg
    IMAG0320.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 476
  • IMAG0315.jpg
    IMAG0315.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 476
  • IMAG0328.jpg
    IMAG0328.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 476
  • IMAG0333.jpg
    IMAG0333.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 476
Hi Mate, travel on the Sids is 80mm, I'm not sure about the weight but I'll attempt to weigh them and get back to you later today.

I haven't been able to weigh them yet today I'm afraid mate, I'll sort it tomorrow. If you wanted to collect/meet me somewhere in Brighton, they'd be £75.

no worries dude. I'm desperately hoping for some black ones, but i keep getting beaten to them. Not sure if the red is too much, but thank you for all the extra info :cool:

I've weighed the forks mate, they weigh about 1400g or 3lbs. The red is quite bright, it's scarlet but I reckon it looks pretty good with the silver crown.

Back