SOLD Airborne Thunderbolt road frame / Deda carbon fork

pauldesjour

Dirt Disciple
Feedback
View
BARGAIN FOR SALE NOS Airborne Thunderbolt road frame. Have had this for four to five years but never got round to building it.

See pics here. https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=87125ee5 ... PfYFvBW95E

Spec is...
alu finish
Sloping top tube
Aero down tube

6061 custom double butted aluminium
Snaked in seat and chainstays
Seat Tube 58cm Centre to top of seat tube
Top Tube 56cm Centre to centre
Weighs 1.45kg on my digital kitchen scales
no dents, just some tiny storage marks.

Has never been built

I have added a pic of a built up bike just to show how it looks.

I can answer questions until tonight but am then away until next Friday so could post on Monday 11th

I also have a Deda blackforce 4 carbon fork with uncut carbon steerer ( shown on pics ) NOS which I bought at the same time

I would like £80 for the frame and £35 for the fork which, as Terry Pratchett would say is "cutting me own throat"

Can be collected, posted at cost to buyer or can poss del / meet Most of North Wales area as I work over that way most days.

I would rather sell this to someone who wants to build / ride /appreciate it so if you are a dealer and just want to sell it on fleabay etc and I see it you are going to get some serious bad feedback. :evil:

Re: BARGAIN Airborne Thunderbolt road frame / Deda carbon fo

I am very interested in the Airborne so can I dib for frame and fork and confirm in a couple of days.
Do you do postage as i may not be able to collect.

Thanks,

Mark.

First dibs to teflonshoey.
Am happy to wait for confirmation till thurs evening as have had some interest here in Telford.
I could post possibly Fri but definately Monday as I work shifts away from home but will need to find out how much it will cost as I have never posted a frame before. I don't have a headset for it as I never got round to starting the build.

£15 for diesel could get it to Junction 9 of the M5 on Sun and would prefer cash, Bank transfer or paypal gift for payment please.

Back