Specialized Hardrock Comp frame. 19 inch aluminium hardtail (can get other measurements on request)
is fine set up with sus or rigid. V brake only.
i've used it with gears and as single speed and is a more than capable work horse.
- decent condition - no dents or dinks, but has the usual signs of cable rub and some chips to the paint work around the usual areas - but nothing serious.
- BB threads all good - have given them a good clean.
- I also have the cable guide for the underside of the BB shell.
- Have also given it 2 new hanger bolts recently.
- oh - and its a 68mm shell width too
The only gripe is the headtube - the headset cups i've used (tange Ahead and Chris King) haven't been a particularly tight fit. this can be solved by using loctite or there may be a headset with a slightly larger diameter. i can measure the headtube and let you know if you want.
i have ridden this frame (gently) as a commuter for about 2 years. i've cared for it, but it had been subjected to this recent (and very wet) winter - when i removed the bottom bracket, there was a build up of water and grit inside. but as i mentioned, i have given it a good clean out and its been sat in my bedroom for a few weeks now, so has had plenty of time to dry out (the pics were taken pre clean up!)
that's its really.
asking for £30 inc postage.
i can even throw in some headset spacers
it comes with the sharkfin chainstay protector too
i'll post it using a courier (UPS) - please allow at least 3 working days for me to get it ready for postage.
anything i've missed, just ask
now for the pics...
>Specialized FSR Elite '99: viewtopic.php?t=173952&highlight=
>Diamondback Apex build: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=320993
>FSR frame bearing upgrade project: viewtopic.php?f=41&t=288979
"Happy is my last goal"