Right Folks, having another clearout. I seem to be turning into a bit of a hoarder and my wife is getting pissed off. I would sell he however I am saving for other bits and i think i would get more than her for a set of wheel skewers.
Anyway i digress, please let me sell this stuff on here insted of listing it on bloody bikeradar or marginally worse eBay. I will listen to offers, but if they are really stupid please dont expect me to reply. Payment by Paypal Gift or you pay the fees, couple of the bigger items like the turbo will need to be collected from Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire as its too big heavy for me to post. However i would like this paid for by pay pal rather than cash as if the wife gets her mits on cash it will be gone quicker than you can say Divorce.
All Pictures can be found: http://www.flickr.com/photos/38519060@N ... 832798335/
1) FOX SADDLE BAG: This clips to the underneath of your saddle, its in very good condition however could do with a quick wipe. The clip that clips to the rails works fine howver the nuts that are secured into the plastic bracket have turned so its difficult to bolt on, its not a major problem and is only a pain when you initially put the bracket on. Once its in place you will never notice and the bag clips and unclips easy. £12 Posted £10 posted
2) ELITE CARBON BOTTLE CAGE: In very good condition except a small chip to the white graphic (see Photos) £20 Posted £16 pOSTED
3) BTWIN WIRELESS COMPUTER (Count 8 model) : Used to be fitted to my road bike, no need for it now i have switched to MTB. Comes with Magnet and batteies still good. Its deigned to be mounted on the stem £10 Posted
4) FULCRUM QR SKEWERS: Came with my red metal wheels, i switched to a titanium pair which matched the bike colours. Straight, no real marks or any corrosion £20 posted? £15 pOSTED
5) BURGTEC DIRECT MOUNT STEM: I am almost to embarressed to admit that i bought this for my direct mount forks in error, its in very good condition 4 bolt type (think hole pitch is 30mmx 50mm) i needed 4 bolt 25mm x 50mm willing to swap if someone has one that will fit my fork hole pitch, failing that i just want some of my money back £20 posted £18 pOSTED
6) LAPIERRE 31.6 SEAT POST: Came with my bike, i swapped out to a dropper post. Some of the logo has rubbed off and it looks like the post has been cut, however this must of been done in the factory as i have not done it. Very nice looking seat post £15 posted £12.50 POSTED
7) TRANZX TURBO TRAINER: In good condition, couple of marks, it uses a magnetic resitance that can be adjusted on the bars. Budget trainer. £30 collected £25 COLLECTED
8 ) SHIMANO 160MM ROTOR AND F&R MOUNTS: 1 Rotor, needs a clean and 2 mounts. Front Mount is battered but works, rear is fine £7.50 posted
9) SHIMANO 9 SPEED CHAINRINGS 44t and 32t: Off Deore Chainset, i converted to 2x9 speed, middle ring is better than outter. Both show signs of wear (check the pictures out) £10 posted. £8 POSTED
10) CHEAP 26" FRONT WHEELS AND TYRE: Seems to roll fairly straigt and bearings all good, comes with Tiogra DH tyre, couple of marks but nice looking hub. RIM BRAKE ONLY £10 collected £20 POSTED
Will listen to swaps but prefer the credits in my Paypal account. I should have more stuff to upload later