Hei Hei swap for AM bike?

Splatter Paint

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Just testing the water here, I have one of these frames in 19"

http://www.cambriabike.com/Images/produ ... 059227.jpg

Note it is the posh version with the RP23 shock that retailed for about £900 frame only (rrp a silly £1600 iirc) not the poor cousin version. It is built with white Fox F100 RLC, a FULL XT group set, Mavic XC717 rims and Ritchey WCS bars, stem, saddle, seat post and carbon bars. It is a lovely xc bike but I dream of a Yeti ASR 5 or similar with 5" travel and bolt through axles. I'm going to lose a fortune if I sell it so I was wondering about a swap for a similar spec all mountain bike. It must have the bolt through forks and preferably a tapered head-tube. I considered changing the lowers and front wheel on the Hei Hei but that's quite a hefty sum and only gets me part of the way there.

The bike has just had a new XTR chain (unridden) and jockeys, new bushes in the rear end plus shock eyelets, the forks have had new seals and genuine Fox fluids and the shock has been stripped, cleaned and rebuilt with some Float fluid. The hubs and headset were stripped and cleaned a couple of rides ago. It really is all ready to go, I'd like something that has been loved as much!

SP

KONA_HEIHEI100_GREY_100059227.jpg

;)

Back