Marzocchi MX Comp forks, 1" headset/steerer

jimo746

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
I've not long since bought these but I seem to have more sets of forks than I know what do to with now so they'll have to go...

2006 Marzocchi MX Comp forks, in almost "as new" condition, with the harder to find 1" steerer, includes manual, adjusting rod, brake booster.

Here's the original eBay listing... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/200890163919?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649
Item Number: 200890163919

£75 as this is what I paid for them, postage extra but comes in around £12.50 insured.

I have pics on request, but the ones in the eBay listing are pretty comprehensive, and the forks are in exactly the same condition still.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I'd be tempted to run these in the 97 sale section too, purely because 1" steerer stuff seems more sought after in there..

Yes they're modern, but if it help someone struggling to find forks, it's gotta be in everyone's best interest...??
:xmas-big-grin:

I might try that. I can't believe I spent an age looking for some of these :facepalm: , but they're just not right for the frame :( , I'm going with the Pace which have 80mm travel max I think and suit the frame and my riding intended better.

Latest posts

Back