sold: Chris King silver wheels on Mavic 717

SiRvInO

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Silver 32 spoke qr hubs laced to Mavic 717's, both hubs are discotech

Rims and stickers excellent condition, no buckles, spokes fine, couple of rear drive side have very small marks and very small evidence of a chain coming off the largest sprocket (by previous owner)

Rear hub fine, may need a quick rub with a cloth to get the 100% mirror finish, drive side has slight dullness (can only see if cassette removed) from a chain coming off the largest sprocket, bearings and freehub fine, I stripped it and re lubed with CK oil couple of weeks ago, nice buzzz to it

Front hub nice and shiny, but about 1mm play from cones at rim end, I tried to loosen the axle, but a bit tight so left it, maybe worth getting a bike shop to do it. I spoke to Bromley bike shop, they were quoting 32 quid plus postage, LBS could do it for a couple of pound, but I cant get there due to work etc.

One of the bolts holding the front discotech on is a bit tight too, doesnt need messing with

Obviously the wheels are a couple of years old, I swapped them with a guy on here a couple of months ago, but some other wheels have come up....

Asking £160 posted to UK PPG, but cant post till the weekend

Sorry pics are a bit mobile phone crappy, can take more if needed at weekend

Mike

Attachments

• full view 2.jpg
    full view 2.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 415
  • fw2 2.jpg
    fw2 2.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 415
  • fw 1 2.jpg
    fw 1 2.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 415
  • fw 3 2.jpg
    fw 3 2.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 415
  • rw 1 2.jpg
    rw 1 2.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 415
  • rw 2 2.jpg
    rw 2 2.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 415
Re: For Sale: Chris King silver wheels on Mavic 717

absolute steal at this price!!! i can lend you a cone adjust tool if you want to pay the postage? very simple to do.

PM'd about these nice silver hoops :)

If these are still available I will have them and live near Cardiff so can pick
Up whenever you want. Have pmd

Ad, cheers mate

Ive decided to sell now...btw do you still have your tanasi...

Mike

Back