OK, so as promised a few more bits to add. Some are from my bro and a couple of others in job lots I bought whilst doing up my bike.
New parts;Shimano XT FD-M738
- slight marking to clamp and outside of chain cage as can be seen - £20Shimano XT RD-M751
- Bought in a job lot and been tested, works fine. Few cosmetic marks - SOLD £16.50Shimano XT FD-M750
- Bought in a job lot and been tested, works fine. Few cosmetic marks - SOLD £10Shimano XT FC-M760
- Brother's old crankset. Tooth missing on outer ring (still works fine though) although not much sign of wear to rings in general. Some shoe rub as can be seen - £65Hope Black Front Skewer
- Excellent condition, no marks - £10Mavic XC 717 v-brake rim with Shimano XT disc hub
- NOS, bought for new build but not used - SOLD £72.50Avid SD5 -
. NOS, bought for new build but not used. With noodles etc, box a bit tatty - SOLD £12.50Shimano XTR FD-M950 - 8 speed
. Excellent working condition, just some slight markings to the cage, both inner and outer, should all be visible in the photos - £40Shimano XT FC-M760
- crank arms in great condition - logos still clearly visible, just some light scratch marks on the surface. Middle ring replaced with an SG-X ring, although all rings look to be in great condition to me - the other two are mostly black still so not much sign of a chain running over them. Crank bolt missing - £65
Not sure what people do on here regarding p+p but it seems best to give people the option to decide which service they would like, so if there is something you are interested in let me know, and let me know what kind of p+p service you would like so I can see how much it might be for your chosen item. Will post to anywhere as long as you cover costs. Collection also possible from Sheffield, UK.
I'm new to selling on here so if anyone wants to take a look at my ebay profile for reassurance it's here; http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/christos_liaskos
(Posted in here and in -->1997 as I'm not sure of the year of all the bits!)