Saracen Kili Reynolds 853 Frame

Bobmac892

Saracen Fan
Sarcen Kili Comp FS 17" Frame - 1998 - £90.00

Yes the Reynolds 853 frame with the beefed up wishbone rear seat stays and the cowled Ritchey dropouts.

Frame has been built into a great XC bike and ridden but not abused. Currently fitted with a cantilever brake booster which will be included in the sale. Also included a cheap and chearfull set of tapered rigid forks to get you going.

The bike is photographed built up and if there are any of the other parts you want let me know. My intention was to sell the frame for now but for the right money I could be persuaded.

Pictures here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/62776016@N ... 644878274/

Hi
Could you tell me the c2c of the top tube and the c2t of the seat tube,
also is the price posted ?

cheers kaya

One of my favourite frames, the stays are just lovely :cool: Go on Vern, at least I can ogle it if you've got it! ;)

Hmmm. Think from the comments and the fact it's sold already I priced it too low. Hey ho got the price I aked but afraid ladies and gents tis now SOLD.

Just hope I can save the money and get a replacement somje time in the not too distant future. Sob sniff!

worry not, more than I got for mine! They are becoming a little more collectable but still nowehere near an 853 Explosif, but they should be IMO! Certainly prettier

Much more interesting in my eyes, but that's retro fashion for you. Think it was a fair price, although I agree they should fetch much more :cool:

Wish I'd had space for it here...

Back