Haro DHR Frame (Australia)

heavyp

Retro Guru
Item: 2001/2002 Haro DHR, Small but more a medium

Item Condition: Tatty but thats just the paint and the fact there are no decals on it, frame is solid no crack anywhere. One of lower seat tower bolts has snapped off inside and I never tok it in to get fixed, even thou its snapped there is still enough thread and the seat tower still screws in and locks. There is a dent on the side of the downtube I didnt realise there was one there until I took the decals off.

Reason for selling: Living in a studio unit the misses is starting to get pissed off with half the space being made up of bike parts and I need other items for another build. If you know what your looking at here you'll know that these were quite rare really made by Intense for Haro, Greg Minnaar won the 2003 world champs on one and out own Mick Hannah used to ride for the same team.

Price and price conditions: Price not to sure offers I guess nothing to high but nothing silly I paid 200GBP for it and paid 85GBP just to get it over here from the UK.

Extra Info: The bike is it pieces as you can see, as i was trying to get it soda blasted and wet sprayed for an epic project. If your interest it could be a great project for someone else and you could just get it powder coated for a lot less, comes with a brand new set of Haro DHR factory decals that were pretty much the last set out there for sale anywhere in the world. You can get beearing kits ofr these really cheap here :http://www.mtb-bearings.com/products.htm frame also comes with an Intense M1 rocker that were used on the team bikes for extra strength. The shock you see in the pic is not the one it comes with it comes with a Fox Rc 8.75x.2.80 bit of rub on the body as Ive pictured but nothing to major no oil or anything coming out of there.

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Back