Fox F100X Terralogic disk fork, 2006(?), £120 posted.

garethrl

Senior Retro Guru
I have for sale a disk-only Fox F100X Terralogic fork, with white lowers. I think it's a 2006 model. Steerer is 188mm, it has a SFN fitted, and all the controls work just fine. The original seals were replace for Endura ones a couple of winters ago, and have had very little use since that service.

I'd like £150 for this fork. The A2C is 470mm, I still have the plastic reducers to take the travel down to 80mm and will include them. There are a few more pics linked to this thread, and a number of pics here. (THe frame and headset in the older thread are already gone, btw).

Edit - now looking for £120!!

Pics to follow. If anyone's interested then register here or by PM. The fork is here in Brussels with me, but I'll be back in the UK a few times in Feb/Mar, so could post or deliver then..

Cheers,
Gareth.

8277322583_2cf6833379_b.jpg

Bump ... I've decided that these need to go to a new home so will listen to offers. Get in touch via PM if you want to make an offer!

Re: Fox F100X Terralogic disk fork, 2006(?), £120 posted

Price reduced to £120, need to get rid of these forks. I'm heading to the UK for a week tomorrow morning and will bring them along with me, so send me a PM if you're interested.

Cheers,
Gareth.

Bump - I have the fork with me in the UK now and can post it. I don't want to take it back with me so get in touch!

Back