FS: 2009 Dahon Cadenza Solo single speed £79 *SOLD*

legrandefromage

Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Just putting the feelers out for this, its a single speed folding bike with adjustable eccentric BB for chain tension, disk mounts and not bad parts.

No rear V-brake. Boss is pooped so simply ground it back. rear disc mount so no issues if you want to upgrade the wheels.

All braze -ons for racks, guards, F&R mechs - easily uprgraded to disc and 27spd!

Fair condition a few scratches to the paint but no dents or cracks - I have to spend an hour on the front wheel - will adjust the price accordingly if no joy!

Disc wheels on a budget are as little as £40 so still well within a good project price.

Am looking at £79 delivered.

Google pic: Pretty much as pictured except the Sugino crank is a 5 arm 110 bcd. Same bars, stem, wheels, brakes and levers.

Dahon-Cadenza-Solo-folding-bike.jpg

Dahon-Cadenza-Solo-folded1-folding-bike.jpg

Dahon-Cadenza-Solo-folded2-folding-bike.jpg

Attachments

• 2009 Dahon Cadenza Solo.jpg
    2009 Dahon Cadenza Solo.jpg
    409 KB · Views: 1,505
I'm registering interest - could be ideal for my commute. Is it a silly question to ask what the equivalent real-world frame size is?

djoptix":3oawi3qx said:
I'm registering interest - could be ideal for my commute. Is it a silly question to ask what the equivalent real-world frame size is?

Its equivalent to around 18"

Front end is adjustable and there is a long ish Tioga post in there.

26 inch wheels.

£100 delivered as is - if I start fannying around with it it gains gears and the price goes up!

Argh, now you've reduced the price I'm even more tempted. Does the price drop mean that the front wheel's a bit Pringlified though?

djoptix":33e7yi04 said:
Argh, now you've reduced the price I'm even more tempted. Does the price drop mean that the front wheel's a bit Pringlified though?

nah - just want shot of it.

letmetalktomark":yj9zo9u8 said:
Mark,

How much collected?

I have no interest in the frame but the build bits could be useful. :?

Hmmmm... difficult to call - to you £70 collected

Back