18" Cannondale F600 (Y2K) frame newly serviced Headshok

thefunkymunki

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
18” Cannondale F600 (Y2K) frame with newly serviced Headshok forks

As above. The Headshoks (oil/air) have been recently serviced by Evans Suspension Centre in the Lakes. They fully serviced the forks, changed the seals, oil, boot and needle bearings at a cost of £100 in total. The bike has been ridden only once since the service to test in dry conditions.

Forks hold air well and lock out fine as you’d expect.

There are a few paint chips here and there but no cracks or dints whatsoever but there is a slight bit of crimping where a front mech has been fitted. I managed to find a good colour match however – Landrover AA yellow. I have a touch up pen of this from Landrover which I will include.

Also included will be a brand new Cannondale stem and brand new Hope seatclamp.

Price is £150 collected from Manchester or £165 posted to UK

I also have an XT front mech M739 (I think but will check if required) for a tenner extra.

Attachments

• manchester_20120810_00064_127.jpg
    manchester_20120810_00064_127.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 2,542
EDIT - Lovely light frame and forks. I'm only selling as I've decided to go back down the rigid route.

Disc or V brake compatible.

27.2 seatpost

That's gorgeous. I'd love to take that off your hands, but a lack of funds mean that I can't.

Will you drop me a pm in a few weeks if you still have it?

That's cool. I love this era cannondale so much, but lack of funds due to impending DIY projects means hat my other half will kill me if I buy any more bikes!

I'm 5' 11" and it did me well with the post pretty high but no means at maximum.

Comes down to personal preference I suppose. The stem that will come with this is 120mm, so fair bit of reach. I also have a 130 Syncros one as mentioned if needed.

Cheers.

Could you measure it for me fella? Its just in the Cannondale 2000 catalogues it suggests it comes in 17" or 19.5"?

ta :D

Back