Giant MCM frame. Bargain Trek 8500. Felt virtue. Rebas.

Bigfish

Old School Hero
Super lightweight Giant MCM Team issue carbon kevlar 21" C-T frame.
Good condition, with a few marks. £150 + postage.

Trek 8500 frame. Around 2000-2001 vintage. 20 ish inch C-T Plenty of marks but sound and true. £75 posted

Black reba SL 120mm forks . Almost immaculate. 210mm steerer. very little use. £140 posted

GT ZR road frame. Sound and tidy. 58cm C-C 62cm C-T light and stiff. £65 posted.

Felt Virtue 2 frame and Fox float shock, hydroformed aluminium with carbon rear end. spare carbon rear triangle and spare red brace thingy.
19.5" C-T. 125mm travel. Super light and fast trail frame. One of the best-riding FS frames I have ever tried. Was built into a 24lb race bike. Tidy but used condition.
Looking for a measly £200 posted.

Carbon Cyclo cross forks with canti bosses. hardly used. I'll verify the make if I can find it. Loooong steerer. £50 posted.

All are surplus to requirements and cash is needed for a new project.
I also have Magura rim brakes and 2 sets of Hope disc brakes that need to go when I get round to checking the models etc.

Photos or further details on request. email me for fast response:

cskingswoodict AT gmail DOT com

Steerer on the rebas is 190mm not 210. My bad.
Maguras are HS11s complete with brace. Bled and functional. £50 the pair.
Also a front HS33 in flouro yellow. Works but no pads. £25
No eyelets on the forks, and of unknown brand, but VERY clean and tidy.

Hope brakes are :
1 pair mono-minis for 160mm discs. The black ones with gold cap thingies.
1 pair of, I reckon minis, complete with the Hope discs that are of non-standard diameter. I think they're minios. They are silver anyway, and little.
Both work perfectly and have pads of indeterminate age, but they work as intended, as Hope brakes tend to do.
No idea how much to ask for them.

I also have a pair of 176mm Cook Bros cranks, complete with a Hope titanium BB set (sq taper.) Currently sporting double rings. The inside one 32t is a TA job, and the outer is a solid DH type 42t , which is the only one I could get in the silly BCD of 85 or 94mm, whatever it is. Anyway, a very lovely crankset. £100?

Back