shimano sh-d100

alanf

Senior Retro Guru
size 45's in red and black, used but in mint condition, cleats never fitted and never used in anger in any real way, gathering dust under the bed along with a pair of sh-m060 in 43's again used but mint condition cleats not fitted, again never really used in anger, in blue again gathering dust under the bed

shimano-sh-d100-MTB-Winterschuh-Gr4.jpg

61f824eb624d5f985a696823206e88f5.jpg

can post picture of both shoes later when I can get into my picture hosting acc, till then libary pictures will have to do :oops:

£45 each inc postage t

photo_zps71c2862f.jpg

photo_zps916b9aea.jpg

photo_zps15c29584.jpg

photo_zpsb2fc7102.jpg

photo_zpsd0c25e5a.jpg

you can see how little use they have had, the velcro is mint and the inners are spotless

They are indeed very nice. The trouble is lack of funds. I have a pair identical in every way except size, the ones I have are 39 or 40 I think. Are you after any swaps? I don't mean the shoes as I imagine they would be too small. Or if some-one is looking at this thread hoping they were smaller, buy mine so I can buy these.

they are very nice but too small for me also! not in the market for swaps at the moment :cry: thanks for looking :)

In old money 45 = 10 1/2 I take 45's in most of my shoes and these are way to small for me! I can wear them, well put them on, but my toes are crushed! I would be crippled after walking out to the garage to get the bike yet alone ride it!

alanf":2sa8ahqi said:
In old money 45 = 10 1/2 I take 45's in most of my shoes and these are way to small for me! I can wear them, well put them on, but my toes are crushed! I would be crippled after walking out to the garage to get the bike yet alone ride it!

Ooohh too bad,I vary between an 8 or 9 ( which some say looks odd when you're 6'2" ?)

I take an 8/1/2 or 9 depending on who makes them apart from Shimano in which case I wear a 45 in my mw91's (winter boots so more room for thick socks) and a 44 in my summer shoes so the red ones should fit you ok toomanyshoes but the blue ones will be a tad small.
Matthew

Back