Cinelli Experience Columbus airplane AI7005 Frameset SOLD

IanSmalley

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I'm selling my Cinelli Experience Frameset as pictured below. Size L 56 Bought new in June 2012 from my local bike shop as a complete 105 equipped bike, but found I required a larger frame so I have transferred all the parts to a XXL Dedacciai frame. The frame has covered about 300 miles.

The retail price of the frameset is £529.95

I would like £300 inc. postage to most mainland UK destinations, Highlands and Islands excluded. SOLD

Completely new design for 2011 with more than 100g in weight savings and improved endurance performance.

Conical seat tube for extra stiffness in the bottom bracket area and slimmer seat stays for improved comfort while aggressive chainstays maintain excellent efficiency under pedaling forces.

Internal cable routing for a cleaner look and less maintenance in all conditions.

Intelligent race geometry allows for tyre clearance of up to 28mm, ideal for the serious cyclist who is looking for extra versatility, still all in extremely lightweight and high quality package.

New 27,2mm seatpost diameter for lightweight comfort

■ FRAME: Columbus Airplane (Al7005)
■ FORK: Cinelli Saetta
■ Head set diameter: Ø 45
■ Seat post diameter: Ø 27,2
■ BB shell diameter: BSA
■ Front derailleur adapter diameter: Ø 35
■ XS/S/M/L/XL
■ Includes Frame, Fork and Headset

For Sizing and Geometry please refer to the size chart above.

Spec as;

Completely new design for 2011 with more than 100g in weight savings and improved endurance performance.

Conical seat tube for extra stiffness in the bottom bracket area and slimmer seat stays for improved comfort while aggressive chainstays maintain excellent efficiency under pedaling forces.

Internal cable routing for a cleaner look and less maintenance in all conditions.

Intelligent race geometry allows for tire clearance of up to 28mm, ideal for the serious cyclist who is looking for extra versatility, still all in extremely lightweight and high quality package.

New 27,2mm seatpost diameter for lightweight comfort

■ FRAME: Columbus Airplane (Al7005)
■ FORK: Cinelli Saetta
■ Head set diameter: Ø 45
■ Seat post diameter: Ø 27,2
■ BB shell diameter: BSA
■ Front derailleur adapter diameter: Ø 35
■ XS/S/M/L/XL
■ Includes Frame, Fork and Headset

For Sizing and Geometry please refer to the size chart above.

Attachments

• Cinelli 001.JPG
    Cinelli 001.JPG
    257.5 KB · Views: 1,957
Its >1998 though? thought the road section was for retro?

I'm happy if a mod wants to move it to a more suitable forum?

IanSmalley":2l54n91i said:
Its >1998 though? thought the road section was for retro?

Dilemma! :eek:

I think road sales is a bit more flexible...

Still, plenty of us ride both so doing you no harm here I'm sure! Reckon the mods will shunt it that way though if you do find it missing ... so to speak :?

Do you have any other pictures of the frame please?

Are the main visible marks on it just grease or are there any major scratches or dents on it? Rear hanger ok?

No dents or marks only greasy hand marks and road muck from before I stripped it.

I can give it a clean up and take some more pics if you want.

Ian

Attachments

• Cinelli 002.JPG
    Cinelli 002.JPG
    108 KB · Views: 1,675
  • Cinelli 009.JPG
    Cinelli 009.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 1,675
  • Cinelli 011.JPG
    Cinelli 011.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 1,675
  • Cinelli 006.JPG
    Cinelli 006.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 1,675
  • Cinelli 029.JPG
    Cinelli 029.JPG
    232.5 KB · Views: 1,675
IanSmalley":370par2t said:
No dents or marks only greasy hand marks and road muck from before I stripped it.

I can give it a clean up and take some more pics if you want.

Ian

If you wouldn't mind doing that, it would be great. I am interested in it.

Back