Giant Anthem X2 and other parts

Chugnuts

Dirt Disciple
Hi there everyone...

RockShock Revelation 426 'U' Turn.

These have recently been serviced and are working as they should be. Stearer length is 186 mm and star nut fitted. A few scuff marks and cable rubs here and there. £120.00

I'd prefer cash on collection as I'd want people to receive things not broken (I'm in Essex). I can post, although that will take some time finding suitable boxes. Postage and PayPal fees we'll split between us :D

Advertising this elsewhere.

Apologies for the poo pictures :roll:

Take care and all the best,

Tony :D

Attachments

• IMG_0059.JPG
    IMG_0059.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 540
  • IMG_0058.JPG
    IMG_0058.JPG
    158.7 KB · Views: 540
I'll let things run for the time being Wasmachineman as i really want the whole lot to go without the hassle of bits going piece by piece. But I'll keep you in mind if things change.

forks

damn, damn and double damn! lol an extra cm on that steerer tube of the 426's and I'd have had them off you :cry: as they're exactly waht i'm after.

Good price too, so GLWS.

:cool:

Re: forks

GMC":6l3tt7ie said:
damn, damn and double damn! lol an extra cm on that steerer tube of the 426's and I'd have had them off you :cry: as they're exactly waht i'm after.

Good price too, so GLWS.

:cool:

Oh drat :LOL:

I was going to sell them to someone I knew for similar, but he decided to stay with his rigid forks instead...stupid Took! I rate these forks pretty damned highly. A very good design!

Hope you find what you're looking for

:D

Back