Loads of mid-range parts - new pile added

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Various parts for sale. I've just added a big pile of them that I haven't properly sorted yet - I'm away from home until Saturday but can provide photos and full details then, feel free to register dibs. All prices include postage within the UK and on the assumption of paypal gift payment. Photos of everything to follow very shortly... Discounts available for multiple purchases!

Newly listed unsorted stuff (details/photos to follow shortly):

Deore M510 rear mech: £14 posted
Deore M510 3 x 9 rapidfire shifters: £17 posted
Push Silver alloy seatpost, 30.8 or 30.9: £8 posted
Manitou Magnum (I think!) forks, black, great condition, good length steerer (no bosses): £35 posted
2 pairs MBike V-brakes in black - superlight at 168g a pair, specced on mid-range GTs: £10 posted
2 pairs Tektro V-brakes - also very light, 170g a pair: £9 posted
Promax V-brake levers: £6 posted
Specialized silver stem (from '00 Rockhopper): £6 posted
Specialized silver riser bar (from '00 Rockhopper): £7 posted
Specialized saddle (from '00 Rockhopper): £11 posted
Pair of Schwalbe Furious Freds, 26" (the 315g ones!): £40 posted

Other stuff:

A Gold KCNC spacer, 10mm, for 1&1/8". This is the hollow design superlight model (weighs 4.6 grams). I found the colour is very good match for Chris King gold. Only selling due to a change of stem with a higher stack height which means this one doesn't fit my steerer any more! (just shelled out for the same one in 5mm...) £4 posted

Race Face AirAlloy Low Riser bars, 25.4. Nice condition with a few usual marks, better photo on the way. (Says 230g on them but not sure where that comes from since they're not - they're lightweight but not superlight) £11 posted

Bontrager saddle. Small rips on either side of the rear. 343 grams. £10 posted

MBike Light alloy stem, for 25.4 bars, 110mm length, with the normal slight rise. Unusual diamond section shape. Lightweight at just 170 grams. £6 posted

Lightweight 'Kooka' alloy stem, for 31.8 bars, 100mm length, with the front part of the bar clamp finished in blue (not sure if painted by previous owner, not a bad job either way). Some marks to the black finish and surface corrosion to the bolts. Again, a very lightweight stem at just 153 grams. £6 posted

White 'Velo' saddle. Small tear on the seam. £7 posted

Wellgo platform pedals, in black. A little play in the axles but cosmetically ok £6 posted

Black alloy seatpost. Standard functional seatpost - 27.2 diameter, 350mm. I had 2 of these, the top one is sold. On the remaining one the finish is clearly not hard wearing and although there aren't many scratches there are a lot of rub marks. £6 posted

Lightweight Tektro Road brake caliper (no pads). Very good condition. £6 posted

Sold:

LX rear mech, model RD-M570. Good functional condition, all bolts present, slight wear to lower jockey wheel. £11 posted SOLD

Truvativ Fived crankset. £15 posted SOLD

DMR V8 flat pedals, in black but very scruffy condition with lots of paint flaking. £6 posted SOLD

LX 34.9 top pull front mech, model FD-M571. Good functional condition, all bolts present. £8 posted SOLD

Attachments

• Velo.jpg
    Velo.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 757
  • raceface.jpg
    raceface.jpg
    308.3 KB · Views: 430
  • kcnc.jpg
    kcnc.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 379
more photos

Attachments