Dirt Disciple
2012-12-04-090.jpg

2012-12-04-094.jpg

2012-12-04-095.jpg

2012-12-04-097.jpg

2012-12-04-096.jpg

2012-12-04-098.jpg

2012-12-04-099.jpg

Great condition silver Hope XC silver 6-bolt disc hubs on Mavic XC717 rim brake black rims and DT Swiss Competition Silver DB spokes.

Hubs owned from new. Professionally rebuilt at On Your Bike in Birmingham when I followed the masses switching to black rims. Always stayed true and are still that way now. Had one bearing change, from memory. Front is silky smooth. Rear runs fine, but the buyer may want to fit a new set of bearings. There's a little bit of black Hammerite overspill onto the inside of the rims (the bit facing the hubs) from when I decided to paint the braking surface after switching to disc braking. Have since removed the paint from the braking surface as I then ran the wheels on a v-braked bike for a while. No dents. Anyway, I can sell them as wheels or just as hubs if you like (can modify the price to suit). Hubs supplied with the original quick releases (matching silver, steel axle) that came with them (can send some photos, once I've taken some). £80ono posted. Drop a post or email me on sdd15 AT hot mail DOT com . Cheers, Seb.

Bargain, just a shame they're not colourful. I've had a blue pair of these from new. By the looks of it they have the extra cost option titanium freehub body, the steel ones were coated black for corrosion resistance.

GLWS. I'm struggling not to buy them myself, I just don't have a bike without wheels right now!

Aughgh, I had an identical wheelset (Sans braking surface) on my old attack trail and they were fantastic wheels. Major bargain but just not needed! ):

Back