Alfine 11 speed Charge Mixer. SOLD

willhouse

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Having a cut down to 2 bikes, so this has to go.
Awesome road/hybrid. Ridiculously smooth and quiet to ride. No chainslap. Would keep if I had the room.

Medium Charge Mixer
Frame made from tig welded Tange Prestige tubing (Tanges pretty much equivalent to Reynolds 853)
Frame is galvanised under fresh satin Black finish. Currently no stickers. Only 1 small chip on the rear stay.

The parts alone could be used to build a 29er, wheels, brakes etc.

- Alfine 11 Hub. Recently serviced and running great!
- Wheels are laced on to 700c Alex rims with a Deore front hub.
Continental 28mm Grand Prix Tyres
These are essentially 29er wheels so could be used in a 29er mtb frame with the right bits and a tyre change.
- Silver Alfine 39t Chainset.
- Shimano hydraulic 160mm brakes
- Easton EA30 flat bars and Lightweight ITM Millenium stem.
- FSA headset which I upgraded when upgrading to a Kinesis Carbon fork.
-Charge Spoon in black leather on the standard silver aluminium seatpost.

Strictly cash on collection only from North Sheffield.

Just to re-iterate the bike will need a new chain with a half link connector, required as the chain length is a bit odd with the 39 upfront and the eccentric bottom bracket only takes so much slack. It will be rideable on collection for a test ride, but the chain tension will be a bit loose...

SOLD

Infact.... make me an offer and I probably wont say no... I need this gone!

Again... I will not post this. Collection only from North Sheffield.
May px for Shimano Road parts, 105 or Ultegra, 29er disk wheels or lightweight road racing wheels too...

The graphics in the photo were an idea which were photoshopped on there. It is currently plain black.

Unsure on stickers... by outHOUSEpics, on Flickr

Charge Mixer

Really interested in your bike but I'm not able to travel to Sheffield (I'm in Dundee). I know you've stipulated collection only but if I was to buy it would it be possible for you to pack it carefully in a bike box from you local bike shop, and I would arrange the shipping and insurance. Look forward to hearing from you. Regards. Ian.

Charge

Your bike is exactly what I have been looking for. Would be a shame to split. Please reconsiderI would be looking to buy for the Spoon carbon post set up for your asking price.

Charge

Can you get back to me re my last post to you asking you re consider sale for your £550 asking price. might be prepared to go a little higher if that would encourage you to sell. Regards.

Hello.

I am taking some parts off this weekend and replacing with standard.

Raceface chainset is definitely being swapped for Standard Alfine and the Carbon fork may also be being swapped for standard steel.

Will keep the thread updated.

Re: Alfine 11 speed Charge Mixer fixie type hybrid...ON HOLD

Ttt

Now back up for sale with Standard 39t Alfine chainset and Charge Plug Seat with alloy seatpin. £450 to get it shifted asap.

Collection only from North Sheffield.

Needs a chain with a halflink fitting to get the correct tension with the rear sprocket ratio.

Pics to follow pending interest.

Re: Alfine 11 speed Charge Mixer.£450. 29er donor build?

I've got my breath back many a time on that seat (above dam flask?) when road biking....
seems a good deal

Back