Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Mon Oct 24, 2016 10:07 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules

**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**

Post subject: Immaculate Orange MsIsle
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:19 pm 
Old School Hero

Selling my recently rebuilt Orange Msisle - (16"), I have spent an absolute fortune on this bike over the last couple of months and realise that without breaking her I am not going to see this back. But she is too good to brake into parts. The frame has been shot blasted and powder coated orange and also had a clear coat lacquer applied to give it a glass like finish, this was obviously done professionally and to a very high standard. I have also replaced the decals with genuine Orange graphics (not the rubbish off eBay) and the bike has a brand new genuine head badge. I have set the bike up specifically for trail riding. However it could be converted to use for 4x etc. Specification wise I have detailed below, please however ask me some questions if I have forgotten anything or you are not sure:
*16" Orange Alloy MsIsle frame - recently professionally refurbished
*Rock Shox Reba Forks with Remote lock out set to run 120mm
*Bontrager Race Lite Tubeless wheels, running 100% true (DT Swiss component I believe)
*Brand new Hutchinson Toro tyres running tubeless
*Hayes Nine Hydraulic brakes running 203mm disc up front and 180mm at the back (Brand new discs with matching orange bolts)
* XT rear Mech, Brand new Deore front
*9x2 speed set up with Hallowtech chainset big ring replaced with bash guard and missle ring set up to 36t (brand new)
*Brand new Deore external BB
*Brand new Shimano Chain
* Joplin Dropper seat post, just been professionally serviced with remote
* brand new Charge Spoon Saddle, Brand new Charge dual lock grips with matching orange lock rings
*Bike hut Flat sealed bearing pedals
*Sunline V-one Stem with Carbon top cap and spacers
*FSA headset
*New Jagwire gear cabling

This bike is immaculate with a few light marks on the shock leg graphics; it’s been a labour of love and has not seen wet weather since the rebuild, if I could get away with keeping it I would. But I have a Patriot currently being powder coated and have just bought a new XC bike so my wife is going mental even before she has seen the credit card bill.

Photos: ... 315093236/

Closest offer to £600 secures, its worth loads more in bits. I am based in Tewkesbury, Gloucestershire if you would like to have a closer look. Postage may be an option but at your expense. PayPal gift or you pay the fees please

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:40 pm 
Old School Grand Master

The link doesn't work :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:04 pm 
Old School Hero

Sorry, Try this one ... 315093236/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:15 pm 
Old School Hero

will do it for £500 without dropper post.