Cheap Orange Evo 2 frame, collect only, Berkshire All sorted

Reluctant

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Measuring 19" from centre to top. The paintwork is tatty, and it's got a few little dings, pictured, various odd marks. The decals are cracked and flaking and it has an old datatag number stamped or etched on the underside of the downtube; original frame number is intact. 1 1/8th headtube and will take both V brake or ISO disc caliper. Also have the original colour matched stem with it. It's seen better days, but would build into a nice practical hack bike or would be a good starting point for a powdercoat and full restoration. It just needs someone to love it again. I'm in East Berkshire and due to the low value/weight ratio, I'd really like it if someone could pick up. I've got the original Manitou Spyder fork as well if anyone wants it. Frame = £20 collected, fork @ £15 collected or £30 if you'd like to take the package (stem to go with the frame).
P1030892.jpg

P1030893.jpg

P1030895.jpg

P1030896.jpg

P1030897.jpg

P1030898.jpg

P1030899.jpg

P1030900.jpg

P1030755.jpg

could you put up some close up photos of the bottom bracket area. It looks like something's stuck in there.

Cheers

Rich

Hi, I'm not sure quite what you're seeing, but there is nothing stuck in the BB shell. The BB came out cleanly and easily a week or two ago, threads are good and there is no debris left in there. I could take some more pictures, but not until saturday morning. Or you could come see for yourself if you like :)

Reluctant":6v3wd8zb said:
Hi, I'm not sure quite what you're seeing, but there is nothing stuck in the BB shell. The BB came out cleanly and easily a week or two ago, threads are good and there is no debris left in there. I could take some more pictures, but not until saturday morning. Or you could come see for yourself if you like :)

I'm sorry, I didn't look properly :oops: I see right through the BB shell now, it really did look at first that something was in there, but now I see it's just the pavement/road that the frame was laying on when you took the photo!
I'm interested, but only if you post as I live too far away (Ely). I would pay for postage, it can't be that much as I have a '98 orange O2 & know they're light.
Let me know,

Cheers

Richard :)

Would be interested in this. Where abouts in Berkshire?

Doh: I see now, Bracknell! I could pick up next week in the new year. Only interested in the frame really

Actually just checked, you're 38miles from me. I'd be happy to pick up next weekend. Too much planned this week!

Do you think it would be possible to grind the brake bosses off the rear seat stays?

Back