2006 Kona Shred Frame - £45
17" butted 7005 aluminium frame. Accepts both disc and v-brakes. V-brake studs not included. Has replaceable rear mech hanger. Nice frame. Quite a few stone chips and some chain suck, however still looks pretty nice. Very very shallow ding on side of top tube (see third pic, top of the 'S'). Took me a bit of looking to notice it, only picked up on it when cleaning the frame. Certainly nothing to be concerned about.
* An FSA seatpost (FR 270 from memory, 30.0 diameter);
* Quick-release seatpost clamp
* Original Kona saddle.
* FSA Orbit II Cartridge aheadset in Blue (1 1/8")
* Lizard skinz chainstay protector (Blue)
* Will leave bottom bracket fitted too.
Headset bearings will need a flush through and a re-grease, as they are a little gritty). Bottom bracket is stiff too.
"The things you own, end up owning you."