Marin East Peak Frame (15.5", 2004)

UKTrailer

Dirt Disciple
2012-12-01-084.jpg

More pics available here:
http://s827.beta.photobucket.com/user/U ... ast%20Peak

2004 Marin East Peak 15.5" frame with almost new X-Fusion shock and recent complete set of bushings
- Supplied with a spare derailleur hanger.
- Supplied with original seatpost QR

I've owned this frame for 6 years and in that time nothing has failed on me. I attempted to get the rear shock serviced a while back and ended up being sent a new replacement shock (X-Fusion O2 RC) direct from X-Fusion FOC, which I've protected with a Lizard Skin. It's not had much use since it was fitted. I also had all the bushings replaced at On Your Bike in Birmingham at great expense! I had intended on keeping it as a second bike, but in the last 2 or so years I've not needed to use it, so it's just been gathering dust. I'm now short on space, so it's time for a clearout. There are the expected areas of cable rub etc and a few light scratches, but no dents. BB threads are fine and I could be persuaded to include the Octalink BB that I removed for the photos. Sorry to see it go, but it's not fair to keep it from the trails... Any questions, just gimme a shout on sdd15 AT hot mail DOT com. £160ono posted.

Back