Omega helix titanium road frame xl

fanatic

Retro Newbie
I have an omega helix titanium frame for sale. Bought in 2005, It is xl and has a 59cm top tube. I am 6ft and found it to be a good fit with a 90mm setm. Will be sold with headset front mech hanger, seatpost and collar. Headtube is 185mm long and only works with campag bearings. Very similar geometry to enigma bikes who took over the omega brand a few years ago-£450 posted.
Omega Helix 2005 description:
Constructed of cold-worked 3AL-2.5V and 6AL-4V Omega Stiffness Enhanced (OSE) tubing, the HELIX has a magical ride quality that few other frames can match. The new 6AL-4V OSE bladed down tube brings awesome acceleration whilst the famous radius curved seat stays brings sublime comfort. Our unique & sleek 6AL-4V integrated, oversized head tube ensures fantastically precise steering, giving you the confidence to descend faster than you thought possible. The acceleration and speed might shock you but the ride certainly won't, being based on our famous Alchemy frame the HELIX is suited to the racer or the rider who just enjoys riding all day long for pleasure, perfect for every discipline. Photos here
https://picasaweb.google.com/1100761203 ... directlink

Hi

Sounds lovely but way too much bike for me, but you might want to post this in the road section too for maximum impact ;)

I have an omega helix titanium frame for sale. Bought in 2005, It is xl and has a 59cm top tube. I am 6ft and found it to be a good fit with a 90mm setm. Will be sold with headset front mech hanger, seatpost and collar. Headtube is 185mm long and only works with campag bearings. Very similar geometry to enigma bikes who took over the omega brand a few years ago-£450 posted.
Omega Helix 2005 description:
Constructed of cold-worked 3AL-2.5V and 6AL-4V Omega Stiffness Enhanced (OSE) tubing, the HELIX has a magical ride quality that few other frames can match. The new 6AL-4V OSE bladed down tube brings awesome acceleration whilst the famous radius curved seat stays brings sublime comfort. Our unique & sleek 6AL-4V integrated, oversized head tube ensures fantastically precise steering, giving you the confidence to descend faster than you thought possible. The acceleration and speed might shock you but the ride certainly won't, being based on our famous Alchemy frame the HELIX is suited to the racer or the rider who just enjoys riding all day long for pleasure, perfect for every discipline. Photos here
https://picasaweb.google.com/1100761203 ... directlink
I assume you sold this?
If not are you still selling? If you did sell any chance you recall who you sold it to, and have their contact info?

Back