Loads of boxed as new parts for sale

Jaz

Devout Dirtbag
I bought a job lot of parts from a shop a while back & now need the money for a new bike.
Just started listing them all on Ebay but I'll take them down if anyone on here wants any of it, will also do them 10% less than my ebay prices. Note some of them are for multiples of the same item.

Here's my ebay for sale page link>
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/onejaz/m.html ... 7675.l2562

It's all the BIN stuff not the auction parts.

Also theres a load more I haven't got around to listing yet, that includes>

6x rear 203mm disk brake adapters (Shimano SM-MA-R 203 P/S 2) £5 each or £7.50 for two mix & match
4x front 160mm disk brake adapters (Shimano SM-MA-F 160 P/S 2) £5 each or £7.50 for two mix & match
5x front 203mm disk brake adapters (Shimano SM-MA-F 203 P/P 2) £5 each or £7.50 for two mix & match
2x rear 180mm disk brake adapters (Shimano SM-MA-R 180 P/S 2) £5 each or £7.50 for two mix & match

5x Shimano 180mm centre lock rotors (SM-RT64) £10 each or £18 for two mix & match
5x Shimano 230mm centre lock rotors (SM-RT64) £10 each or £18 for two mix & match

1x Shimano 180mm 6 bolt rotor (SM-RT75MA) £10 each or £18 for two mix & match
4x Shimano 203mm 6 bolt rotor (SM-RT75DH) £10 each or £18 for two mix & match

2x SRAM X5 10 Speed rear shifters £10 each
1x SRAM X4 8 speed rear trigger shifter £10
1x SRAM X4 3 speed front trigger shifter £10

4x Shimano Deore 9 speed trigger sets including inner & outer cables etc (dual release SL-M590) (£20 each SOLD 1 set 3 sets left)
1x Shimano Deore 3 speed trigger including inner & outer cables etc (dual release SL-M590) £10
1x Shimano Deore 9 speed trigger set including inner & outer cables etc (SL-M530) £20
1x Shimano Alivio 8 speed trigger & inner cable £10
1x Deore front V brake caliper (BR-M530) £10

1x SRAM PG-980 9 speed 11/32 cassette with black carrier (£20 SOLD)
1x SRAM PG-980 9 speed 11/32 cassette with black carrier but missing 2nd smallest cog. (£15 SOLD)

I have all the pics on my PC but haven't got around to adding them online yet. Same with the prices, I'm generally doing them at a third lower than the best I can find online.
I'll add in prices/pics soon as I get the time but offer me like what I said above & I'll take it.

ADDED IN PRICES, ALL ARE COST DELIVERED.
WANT PHOTOS JUST ASK BUT EVERYTHING IS NEW IN BOX UNUSED.
I WILL REMOVE PACKAGING TO SAVE ON POSTAGE THOUGH UNLESS YOU REQUEST OTHERWISE!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sorry been offered £15 and took it for the PG980 missing the cog.

The Deore shifters will be £20 posted for a pair with cables and outers.

Okay nevermind, I've spent way too much this week as it is! :oops: :LOL:

Think you'll need to get some more prices on the ad fairly quick to avoid the wrath of the mods ;) Good luck with it all!

elPedro666":2rb5fu9l said:
Okay nevermind, I've spent way too much this week as it is! :oops: :LOL:

Think you'll need to get some more prices on the ad fairly quick to avoid the wrath of the mods ;) Good luck with it all!

Yeah I'm the same with 'ooh shiny bits, must resist urge to buy stuff I don't need' lol
I've added in prices above thanks for the heads up.

Back