stem swap?

losidan

Senior Retro Guru
Hi guys.
I have a ritchey wcs 4 axis stem in 90mm standard bar clamp size. I was intending to use it on a tt bike I'm building on the cheap for next year however trying to find a set of bullhorn base bars not in oversize is proving impossible.
Anyone interested in a swap deal for an oversize stem of same length?
I'd also be up for a me paying the difference in cash deal.
This is the one. Happy to supply pics if interested
Thanks
http://www.racersportif.com/images/part ... S4axis.jpg

Would an extra 10mm be too much? I've got a new & unused WCS carbon wrap in 100mm 31.8, be up for a swap :)

This' un:

KGrHqRpoF-LZ-O9QBQbn8iNiw60_1.jpg

I bought the same design stem from ebay, when it arrived it was quite clear it was a fake, I contacted ritchey who said they had never produced a stem of that design. I got my money back, ebay took no further action against the seller though :?

These fakes are also considerably heavier than a genuine 4 axis. To be honest they are actually a good looking stem IMO.....but I wouldn't trust it out on the trail. There are some scary clips on you tube about fake Hope stems.

mallott":151b9qjf said:
I bought the same design stem from ebay, when it arrived it was quite clear it was a fake, I contacted ritchey who said they had never produced a stem of that design. I got my money back, ebay took no further action against the seller though :?

Back