Rock Shox Duke U-turn

d_douglas

Retro Guru
I am selling my Rock Shox Duke U-turn fork. It has been collecting dust for three years, but when last used, it worked great. It ranges from 63-108mm, making it a great option for bikes designed for short travel, but to be used with disc brakes.

I bought some Enduro seals for a planned rebuild that never happened, so I will include these in the package.

Overall condition is good:

Lowers have scratches, but aren't trashed. I didn't bother repainting, but that was the eventual plan (to match paint to my frame).

Stanchions are excellent+ - to my eyes, there are no scratches at all. No oil leaks, so they have been lightly used and looked after.

Steerer is aluminum and is 235mm, so will fit all but the hugest bikes.

Has removeable canti studs for you retro folks. I ran Avid BB7s and they meshed perfectly with the fork.

65gbp + shipping from Victoria Canada. Shipping wont be cheap to the UK, I am sure, but if you want these forks, I will find an estimate to send it as cheaply as possible.

Interested pending postage to the UK..
Could you find out an estimated cost ?

Cheapest way & cheapest way tracked please;)

will do

I have had a few inquiries o'er in Euro land, so will look into it ASAP.

Too bad I didn't sell these in the summer - I was living in Switzerland until June!

Will get back to you with details.

BUMP

I apologize for teh delay in replying. I just sent a small box to teh UK and it was $43 (30gbp or so), so I would guess that this fork would run easy 60gp to get there (or to Spain), sadly. Or take the slow train for about 35gbp, or thereabouts, if you are patient.

I am willing to pursue it, but just wanted to let you know. It seems this is better sold in North America due to weight and bulk.

Back