Loads of misc. parts, plus Oakley M-frame lens

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Overdue a clearout of things I'm never going to use, so here are a few items to go - many close to postage-only prices! PP gift or pay the fees. Full details and photos of everything coming shortly!

• An Oakley M-Frame lens. This was fitted to a pair of M-frames I bought as NOS and unused. The top edge has the normal insertion marks which are covered by the frame but as you would expect, otherwise they are unmarked with the exception of one tiny pinhead-size mark in the bottom left corner. I'm pretty sure it is a VR28 (though they could be VR50 I suppose) and in the Heater shape, which gives the best coverage of the five or so M-frame lenses. No nosepiece included. £20 posted.

Specialized Forearm Expert chainset, 175mm 22-32-44, Square taper. Nicely shaped forged crank arms, and it's had little use, as attested by the lack of wear to the chainrings (though there is a little surface corrosion to them). The usual rub marks. Includes M8 allen bolts. £18 posted.

A Specialized saddle. Taken off a 2000 Rockhopper. Main part of the saddle in excellent condition, with no tears and only a small light scuff on one side. There is surface corrosion on the rails where the black paint has flaked off. £7 posted.

A very lightweight alloy 52t Road Chainring (130BCD). Unsure of brand but it weighs just 76g! Very good teeth condition (see photo) £8 posted

VP one-piece aluminium metal pedals, model VP-468. Polished finish, decent condition - smooth and with no play in the axles. £6 posted

Wellgo black platform pedals. With some play in the axles and some paint flaking. £5 posted

Velo white saddle. Small tear on the seam on the rear and a little one at the front. £6 posted

Unknown black 'large flange' hub. No idea what this is but it's smooth and nice. £5 posted

A Tektro road brake caliper with no pads. Seems to be ok. £4 posted

A Gold KCNC spacer, 10mm, for 1&1/8". This is the hollow design superlight model (weighs 4.6 grams). I found the colour is very good match for Chris King gold. Only selling due to a change of stem with a higher stack height which means this one doesn't fit my steerer any more! (just shelled out for the same one in 5mm...) £4 posted

MBike Light alloy stem, for 25.4 bars, 110mm length, with the normal slight rise. Unusual diamond section shape. Some scratches but a nice lightweight stem for this length at just 170 grams. £6 posted
Sold items:

A pair of ultralight Schwalbe Furious Fred EVOs, folding bead, in 26 x 2.00". Non-tubeless version. One weighs in at 315g, the other 330g. Clean and in good condition, as pictured. With 2 lightweight schraeder inner tubes (sub-140g each). £35 posted SOLD

One pair of Panaracer Rampage UST tubeless tyres, 2.1". £32 posted SOLD

A set of 1997 Rock Shox Judy XC, upgraded with the Englund air cartridges in both legs which are of course now impossible to get hold of anywhere. 1&1/8" unthreaded, with a 193mm steerer. My understanding is that the air cartridges basically turned the Judy into a lower-maintenance SID, and with the bonus of schraeder air valves. Superlight at 1400 grams, plus the weight of the star nut and fork boots, so this pair is exactly 1450g in total. Compressing them off the bike they are by far the plushest feeling Judys of the various models I've tried. (And that's without any grease on the sliders, etc.) They do have scratches/marks to the paint, as to be expected. Got these a while back but I've never fitted them myself as they don't match any current builds I've got on the go. I'm not an expert on forks but any questions let me know and I'll do my best to answer. £75 posted SOLD.

A pair of 1st generation Mavic Crossrides in yellow and black. A top-end wheelset in its day! The front is fine but the rear is missing all the hub internals and axle, so the rear is for spares only. Superlight wheels - the front wheel is 717 grams exactly. I used to have a complete set of these and I think the complete rear wheel was between 900 and 950g. They are from around 1998, so as you'd expect they have some wear on the rims. The hub stickers have both come off. The front wheel runs nice and smooth still and is straight, though there is a small up/down movement. The rear doesn't seem to have any issues but I can't spin it to check, of course. I can provide a QR skewer for the front wheel. Not great photos sorry, I can take better ones in the daylight tomorrow! £45 Posted SOLD

Rock Shox Judy XC in Mustard Yellow - I think it's a 2000 model £27.50 SOLD

Deore XT (M739) V-brakes. Gone to ebay.

Attachments

• VP-468.jpg
    VP-468.jpg
    158.1 KB · Views: 439
  • M-frame lens2.jpg
    M-frame lens2.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 388
  • Spec saddle.jpg
    Spec saddle.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 321
  • chainring.jpg
    chainring.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 321
photos

Attachments

• Black hub.jpg
    Black hub.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 439
  • Wellgo flats.jpg
    Wellgo flats.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 439
  • tektro.jpg
    tektro.jpg
    180.6 KB · Views: 439
  • Velo.jpg
    Velo.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 439
  • forearm.jpg
    forearm.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 407
Pictures added, more available if required.

Wheels now dibbed until Monday, but please post here if you want to be 2nd (3rd, etc) in line.

can the front be converted to 20mm
i m intrested whats the weight of each wheel an how many spokes

Couldn't tell you anything about 20mm conversion sorry (that's all a bit new-skool for me, the most moderns forks I own are RS Indys!).

The front is 24 spoke radial, the rear is 28. Front weighs 717 grams on my digital scales. The rear isn't complete (missing all bearings/axle/freehub) so I can't tell the exact weight, but I used to have another set of these and I think it was between 900-950 grams.

Back