19" 2003 Orange P7, Brain Rourke Paint price drop.

dablk

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
With somthing new on the horizon its time for a rethink. Much as this was a big plan for me I simply cant justify it sitting on the wall as I know the new bikes going to get used more.

It is a 2003 19" Orange P7,last i believe of the V-brake P7's. Forks were factory fitted so are the correct a/c for the year. Fully restored by Brian Rourke of Stoke. The decals/head badge are genuine Orange factory replacements of a 2010 vintage. I liked the idea of having the older frame with the newer look.

P7W1.jpg

I also liked the idea of little detailing on the frame so the boss and disc mounts were done in black.

P7WF2.jpg

Chris King is not for sale.

P7WF1.jpg

Its all done under 50 miles since the build. Frame only photos are pre build, but its still in excellent condition with a few minor marks.

Its currently in loft storage so If i have any interest i will strip it and do some more recent photos.

Frame/Forks/Seat Collar now £215 collected

This is for collection only from haydock M6 jct 23, or I can meet in NW at cost. I can only use RM couriers as i work on the road and have to drop off at PO so this is not a cheap option.

Nothing else is for sale.

Blimey Chris,
This frame is lovely. As a liker of Orange frames I'm seriously tempted, but really can't justify this at the moment. I really can't :(

Latest posts

Back