Mini Clearout, hope, SID, RockShox- updated

thekingofming

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hey All,

just trying to get rid of a few bits to get some cash together for christmas. If I can bring myself to properly go through my drawers of bits I'll be adding more later (I'm not hoarding, it all might come in useful :cool: ). Edit: More Added!

All prices include 2nd class recorded postage. Paypal gift or normal Paypal (you pay any fees), bank transfer or cheque accepted.

Alternatively, I am based in Norwich if you want to collect bits direct from me (with reduction in price for not having to pay the postage) (or if you work for Aviva (there's always a slight chance) I can send internal mail ;) ).

thanks for looking

Ben

Hope front hub, 32 hole, bearings nice and smooth.
£15

Rock Shox Disc brake, cable operated/hydraulic action. Comes with 2 sets of pads. Brand new and never even mounted, think I bought it off eBay for some or known reason, won't fit anything I have, just sitting aroung gathering dust, someone else might as well get the use from it. There's a pair on eBay at the moment for £112, the pads are £30 a set on there too.
£60

X-Lite G-force Riser bar, 660mm wide, 25mm clamp diameter
£23
Easton Monkey Lite Riser bar, 6600mm wide, 25mm clamp diameter. Has wear on it, one place is now not round, but flat, for about 2cmx 5mm.
£9

Deore LX Shifter/Brake combo, M585, Hydraulic disc compatible. LHS only.
£8

Kryptonite Evolution 2000 D-Lock. Never used, just missing original packaging. Comes with 3 keys. Heavy, so not cheap to post and will have to go Standard Parcels (still insured up to £46, I will get proof of posting).
£13

LX front mech, M570, top pull, 34.9mm, had very little use.
£9

Deore Rear mech, M510, 9 speed, has been used a lot.
£4

Club Roost I-Beam stem, 1 18th, 140mm length, not sure on rise, fairly low. In good condition, all stickers gone, some nicks and the heads of the clamp bolts are rusty.
£10

XT front mech, M737, top swing, 31.8mm. In average condition. Not been used by me, was removed from a P7 I bought ages ago.
£13

DMR V12's, Pretty worn, including some of the studs. The bearings are knocking on the right hand side one, the left is smooth.
£7

GT OE Stem, 95mm long, 1 1/8th.
£4

Sid XC Rear Shock. 190mm eye to eye. I bought this ages ago and have never used. Cannot be certain whether it works at all, some wear on the anodising on the shaft. Possibly a bargain shock for someone.
I have now tested putting air into it, and it does seem to lose about 10% pressure overnight.
£15

Judy/Pilot/Duke Air Assist Top Cap. Brand new from Chain Reaction, bought in error ages ago.
£10

SRAM PG970 cassette, some wear, 9 speed.
£9

Kooka Cable disc brake set. 2x Calipers and 1x160mm rotor and 1x180mm rotor. Comes with mounting bolts. Mounts are UN/Manitou fitment. On eBay for £53 at the moment.
£40

LX cranks, M580, 175mm. The non-drive side is missing the two small bolts to firmly clamp the arm to the tube.
£5 SOLD
XTR Rear Mech, M971, 10 speed. In good condition, a few marks as to be expected from use.
£40 delivered SOLD
Unknown make 205mm disc rotor.
£3.50 SOLD
Shimano Saint centre lock rotor, 160mm
£5 SOLD PP
XTR, M951, right hand (rear) shifter, shifter window is broken, action seems ok and indexes through 9 clicks ok.
£5 SOLD
XT front mech, E-style bottom bracket mount, M760. Not been used in anger, was fitted to bike that was then taken apart again.
£15 SOLD
Raceface crank arms, 175mm, square taper, the pics show the condition, the tapers are good though.
£10 SOLD
XT rear mech, pretty battered as you can see from the pic, but still seems to work ok. Just pay the postage.
£3.50 SOLD
UN-54 Bottom Bracket, 68mm, 127mm length, square taper, bearings feel nice and smooth in action.
£8 SOLD
SRAM PG990 9 Speed Cassette, very little wear, nice red on the inside (that you will surely never see).
£35 SOLD PP
Deore LX Chainset, M575, 175mm arms, some wear.
£15 SOLD PP
Deore M510 front mech, 9 speed, bottom or top pull, 31.8mm diameter, some wear.
£10 SOLD PP
FSA bashguard, 103mm diameter between bolt holes.
£4 SOLD PP

Raceface crank arms, 175mm, square taper, the pics show the condition, the tapers are good though.
£10

please.

Back