Kona Raijin Ti29r frame 20"+more extras and price drop!

haggis

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Kona Fan
Feedback
View
So this has been on 1 fire road run from new for around 15 miles and now I have to let it go. Thought it would fit me but sadly not. I'm looking for £1100 for the frame, bottom bracket (15 miles of use) and FSA Afterburner chainset. Limited run of these frames so grab a bargain folks. Not a single mark on it.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic ... -you-think
Code:

Hi Stew,

Is this a presfit BB?

Would you happen to have the actual TT measurement.....CtoC?

How come its too small for you? In what way?

Hello Mark, yep PF30 bottom bracket. And its too big for me bud. Top tube is 24.5" effective which is a bit longer than I'm used to.

haggis":2ybebn0e said:
Hello Mark, yep PF30 bottom bracket. And its too big for me bud. Top tube is 24.5" effective which is a bit longer than I'm used to.

Thanks Stew.

I don't follow effective measurements :roll: :LOL: could I have the actual?

Not at home at the moment but I've just had a wee check and the effective on the Raijin is half an inch longer than your D-jabs top tube.

Includes one of 2 Nukeproof headsets now folks. Both like new. One runs tapered forks and the other 1 1/8th not to mention a price drop. £1050 posted for a frame that retails at £1300 and has done 15 miles!

44mm straight headtube. Headsets I have allow use of either tapered or 1"1/8th forks.

Back