2004 Specialized Enduro expert.

murf

Old School Hero
I have too many bikes and this gets used the least due to my recent re-discovery of the joys of hardtail '90s steel.

It's a 2004 model but has had a new drivetrain just before i bought it. I have fitted a new race face headset and more recent fox forks and it has a mavic front wheel plus a an avid front brake. It's a great bike, descends well and climbs well too, feels very plush, even on small bumps. Versatile due to the options of locking out the shock altogether or switching rear travel between 100 and 132mm at the flick of a lever. Also has the adjustable head angle by altering the linkage that the shock attaches to.
Has had only very light use offroad, was used as a commuter bike (Not sure why!?) before i bought it therefore condition is excellent.
Will have different grips/saddle on it and a choice of flats or shimano spd's.
Would like £400. Email paul_m4 @ hotmail.com but with the obvious spaces removed.

Pickup from just outside Glasgow or could post it at buyers expense. Payment by bank transfer or cash preferred.

IMAG0394.jpg

IMAG0393.jpg

Oops! It's 18" from centre of bb shell to the top of seat tube and 21.5" from centre of seat tube to centre of head tube.

Oops! It's 18" from centre of bb shell to the top of seat tube and 21.5" from centre of seat tube to centre of head tube.

Back