1999 Sunn Urge Un size large revised price - offers accepted

*kev*

Dirt Disciple
It's time for me to move on my Sunn Urge Un, it hasn't been used for a couple of years, so it's time for someone else to enjoy it.

I bought the bike in 2000 from the then Sunn rep, just as Sunn were pulling out of the UK, and some of the marks on the frame were present then. Although the bike hasn't been used a great deal by me I have always looked after it well and maintained it, just in case I started taking my cycling seriously again.

There Are some marks on the frame and some wear on the chainset from heel rub, I have tried to capture this in the photos, but if you want some better images let me know and I will try to get them for you. I have lost 4 of the bubble stickers on the top tube (2 on each side). The size of the bike is large which is 500mm centre to top or 19.8 inches. I still have the original 1999 catalogue, so if anyone was wanting to carry out a restoration this could act as an excellent reference point.
I think I have covered most areas here if there is anything else you would like to know please ask. As for price, I’m not sure what this is worth, but I would hope somewhere around the £600 area, so to stay with in forum rules this is the price I will ask for.

I am based in Northwich in Cheshire and would prefer the bike to be collected, or I could travel to meet you within a reasonable distance (30 miles). Payment by Bank Transfer or cash on collection is preferred

Spec is:

Frame: Sunn Urge Un (CrMo Fuji SL 0.8/0.5/0.8 )
Fork: 2001 Rock Shox Sid Sl the ones with lock out (I even have the manual that came with them)
Wheels: Front 2nd generation Crossmax Rear 1st generation Crossmax
Tyres: Panaracer Trail Blaster 1.95
Headset: Chris King Rasta
Stem: Syncros
Bars: Bontrager Titec (pre Trek)
Bar Ends: Icon
Grips: Ritchey WCS Foam
Brake Levers: Avid SD 2.0L
Brakes: Avid Arch Rival 5.0
Shifters: Shimano XT 9 Speed
Rear Mech: Shimano XT 9 Speed
Front Mech: Shimano XT
Cassette: SRAM 9.0
Seat Post: Thompson Lay Back
Seat: Flite
Chainset: Race Face

Thanks
Kev

Attachments

• DSC_3856_1.jpg
    DSC_3856_1.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 2,241
  • DSC_3862.jpg
    DSC_3862.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 2,241
  • DSC_3857.jpg
    DSC_3857.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 2,241
  • DSC_3858.jpg
    DSC_3858.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 2,244
  • DSC_3860_1.jpg
    DSC_3860_1.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 2,238
  • DSC_3861_1.jpg
    DSC_3861_1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 2,238
  • DSC_3863.jpg
    DSC_3863.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 2,238
  • DSC_3864_1.jpg
    DSC_3864_1.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 2,238
I've not had much/any interest in this since I initially posted with my £600 asking price, I now think that may have been a bit optimistic. So before i go down the route of splitting it all up I'll revise the price to £500.

Kev

Thanks for the post, but which section would that be I thought it was in the right section - "MTB for sale"

Thanks

Kev

if you decide to split, I would be interested in the crankset with rings but yes, you're a bit optimistic ;)

It's starting to look like i would get more joy if I split, but currently I will hang on until the weekend to see if there is any interest in the full bike.

Thanks

Kev

Back