Ti hardtail *New pic and LH thumbie added now*

jskdog

Senior Retro Guru
Gauging interest in my Ti hardtail (again). Unknown make, and has been blasted so the finish could do with a polish. Comes with deore brake levers in excellent condition, avid arch rival front brake and deore rear V brake (with brake booster) XT rear mech, suntour thumbie (7 speed) will come with deore dx hubs on wtb rims and atz ti skewers (scratched). Easton EA 50 stem and seatpost. InSync magnesium forks. I will add a shimano 105 front mech (band on with adaptor). Tange headset. LX chainset but no front shifter (should have some coming in the post so you can run 3x:cool: It's an 18.5" frame and would like £300 + postage or I can deliver free of charge within a reasonable distance (PM to discuss).
The picture shows it running a 1x7 setup with coda cranks, but it will come with an LX triple chainset.
*Now setup up with 3x7 on suntour thumbies and the mech has been fitted so ready to roll*

Attachments

• P1040838 (2).jpg
    P1040838 (2).jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 1,057
If someone would just buy my Orange Aluminium O frameset in the 97 section, I'll be all over this...

Do you have more pics?

I can get some more tommorow of the bike in it's current build. It is a lovely bike and I quite like the unfinished look to the frame, and it's pretty cheap for a full Ti bike ;)

cool, looking forward to some pics..

Is the frame V-brake only? or is there a disc tab?

V brake only, apparantly the frame was purchased in 96/97. Again I would be keeping it as it's a lot of fun to ride and in all honesty running it 1x7 is all the gears you need, but thought putting a tripple chainset on would make it more versatile, but the fatbike fund is nearly there and if I can get a few more pennies together I might have the choice of a couple of different ones so the colleection is going!

yeah definitely helping, I just can't commit until the AluO sells.. :(

pm me your location, so we can see how do-able the collection thing is..

It's a shimano 600 front mech not 105. and comes with a clamp on top pull to bottom pull roller majiggy (god knows what they are called)

Still for sale/help fund my fatbike type bump. I've put on the front mech, it's a shimano 600 band on with adapter but no shifter. i've been riding it with the 1x7 setup and it handles everything really well. Might be easier to just take the other two chain rings off. Anyway nice cheap Ti bike for £300

Attachments

• ti.jpg
    ti.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 750
has front mech and both suntour thumbies attached so completely ready to ride.

Attachments

• ti.jpg
    ti.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 649
Back