Specialized FSR 120 frame with RP23 and Septune shocks

Conan257

Dirt Disciple
Selling my 2005 Spec FSR 120 frame, size is large which equates to 19".

Comes with seatpost which is 185mm above the clamp at minimum insert. Also included is the cane creek headset which I have just serviced.

Bearings were replaced around 200 miles ago so are in excellent condition. Shock bushings were also replaced at the same time.

Standard shock is the Septune which is not fitted (pictured), shock is squelchy and requires a service.

Fitted shock is an RP23, slightly longer giving an estimated 127mm travel. The rebound adjuster appears to have no effect so this could likely do with a service too. Rebound is currently pretty fast but rideable in my opinion. Pro pedal works a treat although isn't really required on this frame. RP23 has an adaptor on the valve cover for remote Pro Pedal. I'll include some extra bits included a level (£30 normally), if this floats your boat.

Frame has marks consistant with age. Previous owner touched up these but I haven't. There's 2 main chips, one at the front mech mount and another under the top tube above the shock (pictured). No dents/cracks. Little grubby, I have done a quick clean and will try harder!

Cracking frame, just decided I fancy something else. Any questions please ask!!!

Was £250, now £225 delivered.

IMG_0831_zps9a44d35a.jpg

IMG_0837_zps80804582.jpg

More pics are here:

http://s414.photobucket.com/albums/pp22 ... FSR%20120/

Back