Mavic SLRs - immaculate - £299 - SOLD

trek_y

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
It pains me to do this but I'm putting my Mavic SLRs up for sale .....

They are the 2008 6 bolt disc models and probably ridden less than a dozen times. They are in lovely condition, decals all perfect and not peeling, no scuffs or dings at all. 1 tiny (2mm) scratch to the front rim but this could be easily touched in so as near to new condition as possible, really ! They haven't even been out in the rain. :oops:
They include the extras of the tubeless valves with core removing tool, the excellent Mavic titanium skewers, spoke guard and spoke key.
I don't need to say much more as if you are looking at this then you know what these wheels are all about.

Were £375 delivered. >>>>>> NOW £299 + post <<<<<<<

They currently have Hutchinson Python Light UST tyres fittted with Stans sealant and I will leave these on for an extra £20. Did some research and these are amongst the lightest proper UST tyres going so make a great combo.
Note that the rotor in the pic is not included.

slr_wheels_zps0c69ee54.jpg

oh god, i'm so glad i don't have even close to £375 in my account, what a beautiful set of wheels

According to my scales the front is 716g and rear 863g = 1579g for the pair. The skewers are 87g.
They'd have you believe the newer ones are 1450g for a pair but reading up on the web it would seem thats a bit optimistic and for the centrelock versions which mean heavier rotors so actually not a lot of difference between these and the later models.

Re: Mavic SLRs - immaculate

Re-advertising my lovely SLRs, as fitted to my Cannondale Scalpel (see link in my signiature), up for sale again after a tentative aborted post from last year. They're still as you see them as I have been out on the bike just 3 times since (oh dear!).
Happy to provide lots more pics on request.
It's almost payday ... go on, you know you want to ... ;)

Re: up for sale again - Mavic SLRs - immaculate

Bump for the Easter weekend and a price drop to £299. Arrange your own collection or I can post for whatever it costs to send them properly insured.

Back