19" 1998 Kona Kula Frame

Ackers

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
This was sold to me as an 18" frame but upon receiving it, it's actually a 19" frame (c-t). Too big for me so it's up for sale, which is a real shame as it's in really great condition. It's got its original deep orange paint and blue decals, and is completely dent free and it has zero chainsuck. It's got a few paint chips to it but overall it's in fantastic condition. Tubing is Easton Elite and it comes with a seatpost qr, seatpost and a Cane Creek headset.

8009494699_33c0af13b9.jpg

8009503472_feea2a70d8.jpg

8009496317_870101cda4.jpg

8009497137_afb6721930.jpg

8009497905_c766fae7ba.jpg

Looking for £135 posted within the UK. It will be completely bubblewraped and packed in a proper bike box.

im still looking at this :) :D :shock: :eek:
have you anymore pics, kinda close ups on graphics. And is there any pittering to the alloy under the paint anywhere?
Dont mean to be fussy just need to be sure before i commit. Cheers :cool:
Just wondering how mint it is.

thomas":2xzcyef9 said:
im still looking at this :) :D :shock: :eek:
have you anymore pics, kinda close ups on graphics. And is there any pittering to the alloy under the paint anywhere?
Dont mean to be fussy just need to be sure before i commit. Cheers :cool:
Just wondering how mint it is.

I'll post some more pictures up tonight. :cool:
The frame is completely dent free and has no chainsuck, decals are all very good too. There's a tiny bit of bubbling around the waterbottle bosses on the downtube but that's it. Welds are all very neat and tidy too. It looks as though it has had a very easy life. Trust me, I'm very fussy and if this was an 18" frame I'd have built it up by now. For a 14 year old frame it's probably one of the best I've seen.

Back