Manitou, marzocchi, Hope, mavic pictures added

Dj

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Hi guys,
i am selling a few forks and bits and bobs,
first up
manitou R7 80mm forks disc or V brake with lockout and rebound adjustment, TPC remote lockout, great working order 210mm 1 1/8 steerer - £60

main.php

main.php

Manitou Splice elite 100 forks 100mm travel, 195mm 1 1/8 steerer they're a bit squeaky when pressure is applied- £40

main.php

main.php

Marzocchi Z3 forks in orange 80mm 185mm 1 1/8 steerer, working well, looks like the dropouts have been dipped in black paint and the paint is slowly peeling off.. £40

main.php

main.php

Hope big un wheelset on mavic f219 rims
great set of wheels with 205mm discs, these are disc only and are bombproof! All black with silver spokes, both standard 9mm QR. - £110

main.php

main.php

main.php

hope M4 no.3 rear disc brake working order £40

main.php

Hope C2 front disc brake No.3 working but a bit sticky £20

main.php

place dibs and then PM me if your interested, thanks

Hi, Are the R7's at that price inc postage or excl? Either way, I'm interested just need to check crown to axle length compatibility!

hi, the prices include postage, and i wont be able to get home to check the crown to axel length tonight, but i'll have a look online and see what i can find :)

sorry i decided to keep the R7's after finding out they have travel adjustment but its just missing the knob for it :)
i might be interested in buying the shock though, or maybe swapping with something else?

Latest posts

Back