Dmr Trailstar frame sold sold sold

ChrisBrown81

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Trailstar frame. Fantastic condition for age, one of the first made. £45. You will find cheaper on ebay but I don't think you'll find one this old in better condition. The pictures speak for themselves...

Attachments

• dmr2.jpg
    dmr2.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 639
  • dmr1.jpg
    dmr1.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 639
  • dmr3.jpg
    dmr3.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 639
All trailstars are 16". I'll post for £5. So total £50 posted. Like I said you may find cheaper but this one really has been looked after :)

I don't I'm afraid. I only have ever run single speed. I could supply chain tugs for chain tension but not to run gears. I should imagine they would be still quite easily availible :)

yeah dmr still sell them by the looks of there website,

you would'nt want to swap for a carbon hardtail viper frame by any chance ?? or a Manitou Stance 130mm fork ?? gathering dust in the garage,

what size post is this as well ? is it 27.2mm ?? and is there any rust down the seat tube ?

No rust. I'm not 100% sure of the seat post size but I can find out tomorrow for you. Well I didn't really want to swap but post a picture of the Viper frame and we'll see if it temps me.... (Always looking for a new build! ;) )

IMAG0257.jpg

this just the initial lkaquer peal on where the name sticker was

IMAG0358.jpg

or

IMAG0240.jpg

forks
IMAG0243.jpg

i can pay for the frame, but got bit's i need to sell on due to lack of space, was looking at this too replace me 94 fire mountain frame,

i'd like dibs if possible till ya know what size post it is, im sure it's 27.2mm as well.

Back