Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:04 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules


**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: pm if you want something
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:04 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:12 pm
Posts: 440
Location: sallisbury
guys pm if you want something then iwill no you really want it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:03 pm 
Dirt Disciple

Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:18 pm
Posts: 48
Not being awkward but for future reference as a new member what is form on the forum for reserving items? i quoted 2nd "dibs" if 1st person withdrew interest which I thought was the norm.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:13 pm 
Gold Trader / rb Rider / Special
Gold Trader / rb Rider / Special
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:26 am
Posts: 16165
Location: Rurally close.
Some people care for dibs, others couldnt care less. Most people put it in the ad description or whatever.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: forks.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:27 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:32 pm
Posts: 327
Location: Gatwick
i think i have these forks. i paid the man yesterday for them.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: forks.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:32 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:22 pm
Posts: 347
Location: Edinburgh
Proflex 1982 wrote:
i think i have these forks. i paid the man yesterday for them.


I hope this is not the case, care to explain Paul?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:37 pm 
Gold Trader
Gold Trader

Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 9:12 pm
Posts: 2941
cyfa2809 wrote:
Some people care for dibs, others couldnt care less. Most people put it in the ad description or whatever.


yeah but this guy said 'ok sure thing' after dibs was brought up so presumed it was ok

Looks like 2 people have paid for them though so glad i never went through with anything


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: forks
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:42 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:32 pm
Posts: 327
Location: Gatwick
he might have two sets. he private messaged me yesterday saying he had a set of forks. so we made a deal and i sent payment via paypal last night. i am sure there is a honest explanation


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: ADMIN PLEASE HELP ME
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:10 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:32 pm
Posts: 327
Location: Gatwick
he has sent me a message saying that he has sold me some other forks called onza which are silver. i dont know anything about them. i put up a wanted listing for parts for my 98 fsr and he sent me a pic of the forks on his old fsr and offered them to me for £25 posted. i acceppted and paid via paypal last night. he said last night that he received the payment and that he wrap them up and post out today. i have come on retrobike tonight and see that he is selling them again. what is going on? i dont get it. people on retrobike forums always seemed to me to be very honest good people and i have brought stuff off here before with no probs. everyone always helpful. people like this ruin it for everyone. i just hope it is a very honest mistake that gets put right.

ADMIN PLEASE HELP


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: ADMIN PLEASE HELP ME
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:13 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Tue May 06, 2008 4:24 am
Posts: 713
Location: Edinburgh
Proflex 1982 wrote:
he has sent me a message saying that he has sold me some other forks called onza which are silver. i dont know anything about them. i put up a wanted listing for parts for my 98 fsr and he sent me a pic of the forks on his old fsr and offered them to me for £25 posted. i acceppted and paid via paypal last night. he said last night that he received the payment and that he wrap them up and post out today. i have come on retrobike tonight and see that he is selling them again. what is going on? i dont get it. people on retrobike forums always seemed to me to be very honest good people and i have brought stuff off here before with no probs. everyone always helpful. people like this ruin it for everyone. i just hope it is a very honest mistake that gets put right.

ADMIN PLEASE HELP
how did you pay

was it paypal gift


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:16 pm 
Retro Guru
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:32 pm
Posts: 327
Location: Gatwick
via paypal


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Jones, Ramona, xcrider and 16 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group