Pair black Mavic X517 SUP Specialized S works hubs £110

wookiee

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hi

A truely beautiful wheelset. Consists of 2 26" black Mavic X517 SUP Maxtal S.6000 UB Control rims. Black DT swiss spokes,hubs are Specialized S-Works Stout sealed and absolutely buttery smooth! Anodised red spoke nipples. The front is radially spoked and is 28hole. The rear is 32hole and comes with Shimano freehub for 8/9 speed cassette. Also comes with Specialized black S-Works QR skewers. As you can see these are for rim brakes only not disc!

They run true and whilst used have minimal wear to the braking surfaces and very few marks on the black rims. The decals are intact and not faded or scratched...These really are nice rims! They are also pretty darn light:

Front wheel including skewer - 733 grams!
Rear wheel including skewer and freehub - 883 grams!

So your looking at a wheelset at 1616 grams total!!!!

The wheels started life on a 2001 M4 S-works so really are top kit.

Looking for £110 collected or £125 including postage.

Also not willing to break the wheels selling as a pair and complete...

If you want the pics at full res (these are 35% original size) pm me with you email address.

All the best

Wook

Attachments

• mavic 1.jpg
    mavic 1.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 1,378
  • mavic 2.jpg
    mavic 2.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 1,378
  • mavic 3.jpg
    mavic 3.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,378
  • mavic 4.jpg
    mavic 4.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 1,378
  • mavic 5.jpg
    mavic 5.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 1,378
  • mavic 9.jpg
    mavic 9.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 1,378
  • mavic 6.jpg
    mavic 6.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 1,378
  • mavic 7.jpg
    mavic 7.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 1,378
....Ok now "OPEN TO OFFERS" before they go on Ebay at the weekend! Also not willing to break the wheels selling as a pair and complete...

Cheers

Wook

Ha ha, clicked on this as the title for the thread syas £11 not £110...optimistic thinking :LOL:

GLWS and take a bump

Beautiful wheels - I had a set on my 2001 M4 S Works too!

I think DT Swiss had a hand in the design of the rear hub too, but don't quote me on that :)

GLWTS

Yeah I had a feeling DT swiss made the hubs too...not sure how you would tell without taking them apart!

Back