Almost NOS 1999'ish Saracen Addiction/Rush frame!

j3aay

Retro Guru
I was given this by a friend in place of cash he owed me. I wanted it for a project (as i ALWAYS wanted one back in the day) but due to a massive MOT bill on my van it has to go.

I say almost NOS because it looks like it has been built. Apparently it was build for Goldtec to play with. That sounds true because it was originally a guy's who worked for them.

There are almost no marks on the frame at all and the pivots are as expected like new-no play or anything it is in amazing condition-Shop soiled is the best way to describe it.

The frame is the metalflake black front end with a raw/polished rear end (this is the one with CNC'd fixed yokes, NOT the Risse one!) with the raw CNC'd links. It does not come with a shock (it needs a 200mm or 190mm e2e) and can give upto 6'' of travel.) Also it has no mech hanger...im sure this is a standard part, i am currently trying to source one (trawling the BETD/Goldtec page of 100+ hangers to find it. Again, if someone knows which one please do tell!)

It measures 17'' centre of b/b to the top of the seat tube...that makes it the medium frame.

I really have no idea what it is worth, but as i have to put a price i will say £90 posted (courier). I AM OPEN TO LITERALLY ANY OFFERS AS I DO NOT KNOW WHAT ITS REALLY WORTH.

Please add any info you may have, it all helps! Also if you are interested, please get in touch, i am open to discussion about a deal.

Many thanks, Jay

(jaymclaren85 AT hotmail.co.uk)

Piccies:

b2c29a5f.jpg

645831a0.jpg

b4de5108.jpg

Price dropped on recommendations from others, but still very much open to any offers. It has to go.

Cheers

Hi, do you have size/weight for the frame? I mean overall sizes rather than frame size as I am in Guernsey so would want to get some postage quotes before agreeing a price if it's £40 postage!
If you can provide overall frame length/width & weight I'd be happy to take it once we can sort postage! ;)

Hi mate, can you confirm if you want packaged (boxed) weight/sizes or as in the geometry (T/T etc).

Many thanks, Jay

Hopefully it should be possible to fold the swingarm up for a more compact package size. It basically needs to be as small as poss for postage so I'm looking at the overall frame and swingarm length/width/height to get an estimate on post.

Im tempted to say gt hanger no2 would fit but i think the hole sticks out too far.
And i think also its 250+ hangers!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Odd, its not listed on the saracen page.
Its on rocky mountain page! I guess its listed on ebay as norco as the frame was very similar to the drop frame.

Back